Game of Thrones 4

TangerineSteve17 said:
Apologies, I mistakenly thought this was for people who are up to date with the series, and I didn't think people would read the last page of the thread knowing that a new episode has been aired.

I never knew about a "spoiler" button. I do now.

It hasn't been aired in the UK yet, that's the issue.

not to worry Tangerine.. I'm guilty by association for quoting it :)

not only did you f*ck up my GOT night tonight, you get me told off by 2 mods and Stony :)

I didn't exactly give the entire episode away Esteban. Anyway I said sorry... what do you want?? BLOOD!?

Just kidding. Now I know, I wont be unintentionally spoiling it for people. But I might do it on purpose.

TangerineSteve17 said:
I didn't exactly give the entire episode away Esteban. Anyway I said sorry... what do you want?? BLOOD!?

Just kidding. Now I know, I wont be unintentionally spoiling it for people. But I might do it on purpose.

Just name your firstborn Esteban and we're sorted.

So its not on next week in the states due to memorial day, I'm guessing its delayed over here too?

The best thing about the tv series for me is how every character is brilliantly portrayed. The casting and performances are top notch... except for one. That nob head that plays Daario is completely shit. He's the one fly in the ointment.

He needs to hurry the fuck up with Winds of Winter and a Dream of Spring, the tv series is going to overtake and will piss a lot of people off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.