Game of Thrones 4

Regarding spoilers, I think it would be better if people could specify whether it's a book spoiler or a TV spoiler. I, for example, only watch the TV show, so would be OK with checking the latter but not the former. Sure there are others in similar position, as well as those who haven't yet caught up with either.

I usually wait for the whole season to air and then watch all in one weekend, but after having last season spoiled for me but idiots on my Facebook news feed I couldn't take that risk again.

Oh, and Prince Oberyn is my new favourite character. Just class.

che_don_john said:
Regarding spoilers, I think it would be better if people could specify whether it's a book spoiler or a TV spoiler. I, for example, only watch the TV show, so would be OK with checking the latter but not the former. Sure there are others in similar position, as well as those who haven't yet caught up with either.

I usually wait for the whole season to air and then watch all in one weekend, but after having last season spoiled for me but idiots on my Facebook news feed I couldn't take that risk again.

Oh, and Prince Oberyn is my new favourite character. Just class.

I fear you have bad news coming

Challenger1978 said:
01cravend said:
So if everyone in the 7 kingdoms was alive and in their pomp, who is the best fighter?

Counting people that have been alive recently in the seven kingdoms it has to be either Ser Arthur Dayne, Robert Baratheon or Rhaegar Targaryen.

Barristan Selmy was meant to be pretty good in his day.

without a dream said:
Challenger1978 said:
01cravend said:
So if everyone in the 7 kingdoms was alive and in their pomp, who is the best fighter?

Counting people that have been alive recently in the seven kingdoms it has to be either Ser Arthur Dayne, Robert Baratheon or Rhaegar Targaryen.

Barristan Selmy was meant to be pretty good in his day.

Yeah he was meant to be very very good back in his day but Ser Arthur Dayne was in the kingsguard to and was supposed to be better IIRC. Rhaegar Targaryen actually did defeat Ser Arthur Dayne a couple of times at tournaments I'm not sure of the circumstance around the battles though (they seem to be epic). Then you have Robert who actually managed to kill Rhaegar Targaryen which was during the middle of a battle so again you don't know how things went.

That's why i mentioned all three of them as all three of them were proper hard bastards.

Challenger1978 said:
01cravend said:

The morning star Ser Arthur Dayne i think would have beat the rest in your list and also Selmy, i just Think Ser Duncan the Tall would have bettered them all

Hedge Knight-Rebellion Era:
Duncan the Tall
Barristan Selmy

Rebellion Era:
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Rhaegar Targaryen
Gerold Hightower
Barristan Selmy
Possibly: Gregor Clegane, among others

AGoT-AFfC:
Sandor Clegane
Jaime Lannister
Gregor Clegane
Oberyn Martell
Bronn
Victarion Greyjoy
Garlan Tyrell

bluemoon73 said:
Challenger1978 said:
01cravend said:

The morning star Ser Arthur Dayne i think would have beat the rest in your list and also Selmy, i just Think Ser Duncan the Tall would have bettered them all

Duncan the Tall
Barristan Selmy

Rebellion Era:
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Rhaegar Targaryen
Gerold Hightower
Barristan Selmy

AGoT-AFfC:
Sandor Clegane
Jaime Lannister
Gregor Clegane
Oberyn Martell
Bronn
Victarion Greyjoy
Garlan Tyrell

Barristan Selmy beat Duncan the Tall and Rhaegar in tournaments didn't he? Arthur Dayne is the knight that everyone seemed to be in awe of though.

without a dream said:
bluemoon73 said:
Challenger1978 said:

Duncan the Tall
Barristan Selmy

Rebellion Era:
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Rhaegar Targaryen
Gerold Hightower
Barristan Selmy

AGoT-AFfC:
Sandor Clegane
Jaime Lannister
Gregor Clegane
Oberyn Martell
Bronn
Victarion Greyjoy
Garlan Tyrell

Barristan Selmy beat Duncan the Tall and Rhaegar in tournaments didn't he? Arthur Dayne is the knight that everyone seemed to be in awe of though.

Cregan Stark would of cock slapped the lot of them ;-)

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.