Game of Thrones 4

without a dream said:
bluemoon73 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Counting people that have been alive recently in the seven kingdoms it has to be either Ser Arthur Dayne, Robert Baratheon or Rhaegar Targaryen.

The morning star Ser Arthur Dayne i think would have beat the rest in your list and also Selmy, i just Think Ser Duncan the Tall would have bettered them all

Hedge Knight-Rebellion Era:
Duncan the Tall
Barristan Selmy

Rebellion Era:
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Rhaegar Targaryen
Gerold Hightower
Barristan Selmy
Possibly: Gregor Clegane, among others

AGoT-AFfC:
Sandor Clegane
Jaime Lannister
Gregor Clegane
Oberyn Martell
Bronn
Victarion Greyjoy
Garlan Tyrell

Barristan Selmy beat Duncan the Tall and Rhaegar in tournaments didn't he? Arthur Dayne is the knight that everyone seemed to be in awe of though.

Wasn't that in Duncans very latter years and Barristan was very young and in his prime, Still think Arthur Dayne and Dunc the Lunc would rule the roost if everyone was in their prime. i missed Loras off my list and Brienne, there is a fantastic tjeory doing the rounds that Brienne is some relation to Ser Duncan the Tall, i think it has to do with her finding his shield

What the fuck is trial by combat about? So you can do whatever you want, and as long as you win a fight afterwards, you get away with it? Probably not the best way to run a country tbh.

Next episode isn't on until 1st June btw.

I'm With Stupid said:
What the fuck is trial by combat about? So you can do whatever you want, and as long as you win a fight afterwards, you get away with it? Probably not the best way to run a country tbh.

It's to do with believing that the gods will favor you in battle if you are innocent, May the 7 bless you!

I'm With Stupid said:

It would parlimentary debates more engaging.

My big question for the series is when will Dragon lady realise that everywhere she's conquered so far in the Eastern Continent is so much nicer than anywhere in Westeros.

MC ID said:
I'm With Stupid said:

My big question for the series is when will Dragon lady realise that everywhere she's conquered so far in the Eastern Continent is so much nicer than anywhere in Westeros.

Interesting point. Maybe they'll end up just having everybody rule over just one part of Westeros (? - is that what the whole 'world' is called ?). On the other hand we know how well that ended for the King of the North...

A propos 'world' - has anybody else noticed that it looks kind of inverted in the opening credits? Has that ever been mentioned anywhere?

rayniac said:
MC ID said:
I'm With Stupid said:

Interesting point. Maybe they'll end up just having everybody rule over just one part of Westeros (? - is that what the whole 'world' is called ?). On the other hand we know how well that ended for the King of the North...

A propos 'world' - has anybody else noticed that it looks kind of inverted in the opening credits? Has that ever been mentioned anywhere?

Westeros is where Kings landing etc is Essos is where daenerys targaryen is and the slaver cities and Bravos and there is also sothoryos which crazy enough is the south of the world.

Dogtanian said:
rayniac said:
MC ID said:

Westeros is where Kings landing etc is Essos is where daenerys targaryen is and the slaver cities and Bravos and there is also sothoryos which crazy enough is the south of the world.

Westeros is loosley based on the map of Great Britain and Essos is Europe.
Kings landing is where London is etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.