Game of Thrones 4

Well i think that end scene shocked me more than it did when i read the books, well done Weiss and Benioff.

Dogtanian said:
Well i think that end scene shocked me more than it did when i read the books, well done Weiss and Benioff.

Spoiler tags just for abit more of a specific reaction to ep 8 (since it hasn't aired in the UK yet)
It was the screaming that messed with my head. *shudder*

Never thought it would happen, not even on GoT. Was sure someonewas finally going to get revenge on this damned show ...should have known better!

He was probably my favourite character as well. Why, George, why!?!?! I love you, you sadistic genius!

ElanJo said:
Dogtanian said:

Spoiler tags just for abit more of a specific reaction to ep 8 (since it hasn't aired in the UK yet)

Never thought it would happen, not even on GoT. Was sure someonewas finally going to get revenge on this damned show ...should have known better!

He was probably my favourite character as well. Why, George, why!?!?! I love you, you sadistic genius!

A lot more shocks to come yet mate and we still have 2 huge books to be released, it's a horrendous ride and i only hope it is worth it at the end, yes the screaming was terrible and the pop noise was even worse.

Dogtanian said:
ElanJo said:
Dogtanian said:

A lot more shocks to come yet mate and we still have 2 huge books to be released, it's a horrendous ride and i only hope it is worth it at the end, yes the screaming was terrible and the pop noise was even worse.

Aye I know a few of the shocks to come this season or early next season because my audiobook skipped a large chunk of ASOS without me noticing lol. All I'll say on the matter is: Epic Epilogue :D

and this is why GOT is the best TV series of all time!

great ending and can't wait for the last 2 episodes...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.