Games you want replayed after bad decisions

The two games against Liverpool in the Chamions League. Its criminal that David Silva, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure, Pablo Zabaleta, etc retired without Champions League medals. They never won the competition not because of anything they or the manager did wrong but because of who owned the club they played for and the preexisting bad relationship/political differences of the referees with our manager.

And the two penalties (foul on Dzeko and Skrtel handball late on) that we should have been awarded in the 2013/14 "This does not slip" game at Anfield that we lost 3-2. And Clattenburg giving us a freekick for simulation by Suarez, who'd already been booked but he didn't get the second yellow he should have.
The 2013/14 game at Anfield still annoys me to this day. I truly believe that Clattenburg ‘influenced’ the outcome of that game with his decisions. I read recently that during the run in of Leicester’s title winning season that he decided not to second yellow a Leicester player as he wanted them to win the league. Former Leicester player Danny Simpson shared on a podcast that he’d heard Clattenburg say this and he couldn’t believe he said it. Although Clattenburg denies it, as he would, I tend to believe DS version of events as why would he randomly make this up?

Strangely another game at old Trafford FA cup we were in front from a Rosler goal Utd were struggling when ref gave them biggest joke penalty I’ve ever seen, also semi final league cup v Liverpool Reeves scored early doors Liverpool player and Clements collided ref gives them a free kick, then to compound his great display power puts in a great tackle free kick and they score from it grrrr.
Absolutely spot on

England v Germany when Lampard's shot was about six feet over the line and not given.

The two games against Liverpool in the Chamions League. Its criminal that David Silva, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure, Pablo Zabaleta, etc retired without Champions League medals. They never won the competition not because of anything they or the manager did wrong but because of who owned the club they played for and the preexisting bad relationship/political differences of the referees with our manager.
Yaya won it with Barcelona in 2009, but I share your sentiments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.