Garcia and his fans from last season

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MP seems to fancy him and I'll wager the Spanish duo do too otherwise he wouldn't of been purchased at the time of their imminent arrival.

It is a tough one who to side with isn't it
Our new manager who seems to like him

Or some supporters who did double wanks when we got pelle,but are wondering why he is picking Garcia

Ycmiu :)
You know it,Rascal knows it even educated bees know it.

Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:
We will see. I've still got the thread from beginning of the year bookmarked with our views on Javi. I'll be the one who's right, just accept it.

With regards your view on my 3, I'll wager that the first time MP goes 3 in the middle that I'll be the one who's right. Fine they can all play box-to-box but I think that's what MP will want so that any of the 3 can sit whilst the other 2 can move forwards at pace, one thing that Garcia sadly lacks.....

Bookmarking threads is a little wierd butfair enough lets see.

First time he might, but like it or not Javi gives us options to be more defensive and the one thing that has never worried me is a footballers lack of pace. Bobby Moore had no pace

WOW you lost it there pal, Bobby Moore and Javi Garcia, BEHAVE !

The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
The cookie monster said:

Or some supporters who did double wanks when we got pelle,but are wondering why he is picking Garcia

There's zero evidence that MP "likes" Garcia, as it stands.

I'll wager that when we have a fully fit squad he won't even make the bench - if Micah, Jovetic and Nasty had been available then he wouldn't have been on it on Monday.

Isn't it worth giving him a chance under our new manager
Rather than folk saying pub players are better than him?

It's highly unlikely he'll get that chance, imo, unless we have serious injury issues. He's just not good enough and I just don't see any redeeming quality whatsoever about the guy. He's just shit.

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MP seems to fancy him and I'll wager the Spanish duo do too otherwise he wouldn't of been purchased at the time of their imminent arrival.

Didn't Pellegrini sell Garcia when he was at Madrid?

Not surprised he hasn't been sold, who would want him after last season.

Hopefully he will improve as he must have something for us to pay 17 million unless our scouts confused him with Matic (who we should have gone for imo). Can't see him getting much game time though as Rodwell will be ahead of him and I dont see us playing 4-3-3 that often.

Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:
I'll wager that when we have a fully fit squad he won't even make the bench - if Micah, Jovetic and Nasty had been available then he wouldn't have been on it on Monday.

You really are trying to prove my City fans are thick to be true arnt you

We have a squad as people get unfit and have injuries, lose form etc so we dont play the same team every week. We have a squad and the manager picks it accordingly.

As much as you rant and rave on here i dout Pellers will take your advice

I take it you've been drinking too much seeing as you seem incapable of reading and comprehending.

Pointless debating with someone as thick as you.

Rammy Blue said:
Hardly weird, I bookmark plenty of threads when I know an argument will rise it's head again at some point.

At end of day our opinions differ, which is fair enough, but I can rest easy knowing I'll be the one who's correct.

So you bookmark stuff so you can say i told you so on a fans forum?

Sorry Rammy, thats just wierd as i couldt give two fucks who is right or wrong as long we do well.

If Javi has a good season will your bookmarks still be used or will they be quietly deleted?

Rammy Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
There's zero evidence that MP "likes" Garcia, as it stands.

Isn't it worth giving him a chance under our new manager
Rather than folk saying pub players are better than him?

It's highly unlikely he'll get that chance, imo, unless we have serious injury issues. He's just not good enough and I just don't see any redeeming quality whatsoever about the guy. He's just shit.

All I can say is read the dzeko thread from last season
Whatever grief Garcia had times it by ten and that's what our Edin got

Looks like our pelle likes him too.

Rammy Blue said:
Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:
We will see. I've still got the thread from beginning of the year bookmarked with our views on Javi. I'll be the one who's right, just accept it.

With regards your view on my 3, I'll wager that the first time MP goes 3 in the middle that I'll be the one who's right. Fine they can all play box-to-box but I think that's what MP will want so that any of the 3 can sit whilst the other 2 can move forwards at pace, one thing that Garcia sadly lacks.....

Bookmarking threads is a little wierd butfair enough lets see.

First time he might, but like it or not Javi gives us options to be more defensive and the one thing that has never worried me is a footballers lack of pace. Bobby Moore had no pace

Hardly weird, I bookmark plenty of threads when I know an argument will rise it's head again at some point.

At end of day our opinions differ, which is fair enough, but I can rest easy knowing I'll be the one who's correct.
Come on Rammy,bookmarking for 'told ya so's' is so last year and bordering on 'cabalesque'.

Rammy Blue said:
I take it you've been drinking too much seeing as you seem incapable of reading and comprehending.

Pointless debating with someone as thick as you.

And now you do what you accused me off, in being personal lol

Priceless lad priceless :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.