Garcia and his fans from last season

Lucky Toma said:
NipHolmes said:
CTID101 said:
I think its quite frankly a joke that the OP has said that basically if you didn't slag Garcia off you are now a Garcia fan.

Ever considered that said fan is willing to give the lad a chance to adapt to a new team, country, playing style, manager (twice) and everything else that goes along with moving from a team where you have made your name.

For the record, I think Garcia is a good player. If I was the City manager I wouldn't play him ahead of Yaya, Rodwell or Fernandinho etc but so what. Doesn't mean I can't rate Garcia.

I wouldn't criticise if he was 20k a week but he's on 80k. We cannot have keep a player who's 4th or 5th choice who's on that money. It's a waste. RVP was on 90k pw at Arsenal and won player of the year. Kind of puts perspective the value for money argument. I'd sooner use Razak as a utility player as it aids development and saves 4.6m a year off the wage bill. The fact he's on the same money as Jovetic and Navas is shocking. If Txiki was here last season I'm certain Garcia would not be here.

Don't see this as hate, the lads done nothing to get that. It's just my/our club would be financially better off without him and we wouldn't miss him imo. I'm gutted to think that Barry leaves and Garcia stays. That's wrong imo.

This is spot-on IMO.

The money arguement is nonsensical as ever. Its not our money that pays him. so why worry about it.

Pellers probs knows far more about Javi than any poster on here does ad he seems very happy to involve him. If we go 4-3-3 as im sure Javi will be the central of the midfield 3 and despite some of the pathetic posts on this thread he will do the job well. Too many people on here thought he was the replacement for De Jong, he aint, he is a better more aware footballer not just a destroyer.

I fucking hate the fact we always have to have a scapegoat. It really is fucking ridiculous

Rascal said:
Lucky Toma said:
NipHolmes said:
I wouldn't criticise if he was 20k a week but he's on 80k. We cannot have keep a player who's 4th or 5th choice who's on that money. It's a waste. RVP was on 90k pw at Arsenal and won player of the year. Kind of puts perspective the value for money argument. I'd sooner use Razak as a utility player as it aids development and saves 4.6m a year off the wage bill. The fact he's on the same money as Jovetic and Navas is shocking. If Txiki was here last season I'm certain Garcia would not be here.

Don't see this as hate, the lads done nothing to get that. It's just my/our club would be financially better off without him and we wouldn't miss him imo. I'm gutted to think that Barry leaves and Garcia stays. That's wrong imo.

This is spot-on IMO.

The money arguement is nonsensical as ever. Its not our money that pays him. so why worry about it.

Pellers probs knows far more about Javi than any poster on here does ad he seems very happy to involve him. If we go 4-3-3 as im sure Javi will be the central of the midfield 3 and despite some of the pathetic posts on this thread he will do the job well. Too many people on here thought he was the replacement for De Jong, he aint, he is a better more aware footballer not just a destroyer.

I fucking hate the fact we always have to have a scapegoat. It really is fucking ridiculous

He really isn't

Rascal said:

Hahahaha. You're still desperate to defend him.

He's utter and complete garbage. As for the bit in bold, don't make me laugh - Rodders will be ahead of him in the pecking order, all day long.

NipHolmes said:
CTID101 said:
I think its quite frankly a joke that the OP has said that basically if you didn't slag Garcia off you are now a Garcia fan.

Ever considered that said fan is willing to give the lad a chance to adapt to a new team, country, playing style, manager (twice) and everything else that goes along with moving from a team where you have made your name.

For the record, I think Garcia is a good player. If I was the City manager I wouldn't play him ahead of Yaya, Rodwell or Fernandinho etc but so what. Doesn't mean I can't rate Garcia.

No, Barry's done I think. It's right that he moves on. And since he's been told it's okay to move on from all appearances, the manager has the same evaluation. That's the manager we've been told repeatedly to trust by the way. The one who is going to revolutionize us. So far that manager has done very well. I'll put my trust in him.

That's inclusive of player evaluations that baffle forum members here. If he doesn't trust or want Garcia, then Garcia will be gone. So far, he seems to want him.

Of course he is.

Give him a chance. Half of you must be rags, and the other half poor excuses for human beings.

Rammy Blue said:
Rascal said:

He's utter and complete garbage. As for the bit in bold, don't make me laugh - Rodders will be ahead of him in the pecking order, all day long.

This is the stupidity of the average City fan. Rodwell and Garcia are different types of player and you dont realise it.

But then i have always known the average City fan aint very bright.

Garcia will do fine with Pellers in charge

Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:
Rascal said:

This is the stupidity of the average City fan. Rodwell and Garcia are different types of player and you dont realise it.

pmsl.

Getting personal is always the sign of losing a debate.....

Just for the record, show me where I said they are the same kind of player? Seeing as you can't then considering you said "when we play 4-3-3" then I was just pointing out that if we play that formation then Yaya, Fern and Rodders will be the first choice 3.

Simple enough for you?

Rammy Blue said:
Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:

pmsl.

Just for the record, show me where I said they are the same kind of player? Seeing as you can't then considering you said "when we play 4-3-3" then I was just pointing out that if we play that formation then Yaya, Fern and Rodders will be the first choice 3.

Simple enough for you?

Not personal, truthful. Ive seen it not just through you but with blues through the ages they need a scapegoat and its unfair and its stupidity.

Javi is a man considered to be worthy of a place in Spain national squads but people on here thiink he should playing for Southport. Its fucking ridiculous.

As for your Yaya, Rodders, Fern middle 3 they are all box to box, Javi is a true holder and im sure we will benefit from him this season whether you rate him, like him or not.

And i still thik most City fans are fucking thck as shit :))

Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:
Rascal said:

pmsl.

Simple enough for you?

Not personal, truthful. Ive seen it not just through you but with blues through the ages they need a scapegoat and its unfair and its stupidity.

Javi is a man considered to be worthy of a place in Spain national squads but people on here thiink he should playing for Southport. Its fucking ridiculous.

As for your Yaya, Rodders, Fern middle 3 they are all box to box, Javi is a true holder and im sure we will benefit from him this season whether you rate him, like him or not.

And i still thik most City fans are fucking thck as shit :))

We will see. I've still got the thread from beginning of the year bookmarked with our views on Javi. I'll be the one who's right, just accept it.

With regards your view on my 3, I'll wager that the first time MP goes 3 in the middle that I'll be the one who's right. Fine they can all play box-to-box but I think that's what MP will want so that any of the 3 can sit whilst the other 2 can move forwards at pace, one thing that Garcia sadly lacks.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.