Garcia and his fans from last season

Gaylord du Bois said:
MP seems to fancy him and I'll wager the Spanish duo do too otherwise he wouldn't of been purchased at the time of their imminent arrival.

It is a tough one who to side with isn't it
Our new manager who seems to like him

Or some supporters who did double wanks when we got pelle,but are wondering why he is picking Garcia

Ycmiu :)

He's not really had a proper chance to settle in since he signed. The early injury he picked up seemed to put him back a few months and until he's had a decent run in the team then I doubt we will see him at his best - the obvious problem with that is he isn't better than the players in front of him and is unlikely to be a starter very often.
The fans who are giving him grief are only going off what they've seen so far so it's understandable that they don't rate him highly due to the fact he hasn't set the Etihad on fire bar a couple of standout performances that have been mentioned earlier.
I'm in the camp that's happy to keep him and think as a squad player we could do a lot worse. That said I couldn't give a flying fuck about what he earns so don't use that as a negative.

Absolute rubbish, he wouldn't get a game in the Northwest counties league, it's as simple as that. Mancini needs to reimburse our club with his wages, never mind the ridiculous fee !

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MP seems to fancy him and I'll wager the Spanish duo do too otherwise he wouldn't of been purchased at the time of their imminent arrival.

Or some supporters who did double wanks when we got pelle,but are wondering why he is picking Garcia

There's zero evidence that MP "likes" Garcia, as it stands.

I'll wager that when we have a fully fit squad he won't even make the bench - if Micah, Jovetic and Nasty had been available then he wouldn't have been on it on Monday.

Rammy Blue said:
We will see. I've still got the thread from beginning of the year bookmarked with our views on Javi. I'll be the one who's right, just accept it.

With regards your view on my 3, I'll wager that the first time MP goes 3 in the middle that I'll be the one who's right. Fine they can all play box-to-box but I think that's what MP will want so that any of the 3 can sit whilst the other 2 can move forwards at pace, one thing that Garcia sadly lacks.....

Bookmarking threads is a little wierd butfair enough lets see.

First time he might, but like it or not Javi gives us options to be more defensive and the one thing that has never worried me is a footballers lack of pace. Bobby Moore had no pace

Rammy Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

There's zero evidence that MP "likes" Garcia, as it stands.

I'll wager that when we have a fully fit squad he won't even make the bench - if Micah, Jovetic and Nasty had been available then he wouldn't have been on it on Monday.

Isn't it worth giving him a chance under our new manager
Rather than folk saying pub players are better than him?

Rascal said:
Rammy Blue said:
We will see. I've still got the thread from beginning of the year bookmarked with our views on Javi. I'll be the one who's right, just accept it.

With regards your view on my 3, I'll wager that the first time MP goes 3 in the middle that I'll be the one who's right. Fine they can all play box-to-box but I think that's what MP will want so that any of the 3 can sit whilst the other 2 can move forwards at pace, one thing that Garcia sadly lacks.....

Bookmarking threads is a little wierd butfair enough lets see.

First time he might, but like it or not Javi gives us options to be more defensive and the one thing that has never worried me is a footballers lack of pace. Bobby Moore had no pace

Hardly weird, I bookmark plenty of threads when I know an argument will rise it's head again at some point.

At end of day our opinions differ, which is fair enough, but I can rest easy knowing I'll be the one who's correct.

Rammy Blue said:

You really are trying to prove my City fans are thick to be true arnt you

We have a squad as people get unfit and have injuries, lose form etc so we dont play the same team every week. We have a squad and the manager picks it accordingly.

As much as you rant and rave on here i dout Pellers will take your advice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.