Garcia and his fans from last season

Imagine if Kolarov makes the mistakes like Zaba did yesterday.

That would be the biggest witch hunt ever...

Zabaleta and Clichy were that shit yesterday I would drop both of them if there was anyone better to bring in. Unfortunately there isn't.

There defending yesterday was dire. As bad as the cup final.

Both need to improve.

Richards could well get back in when he Is fit and I've said for a long time we need to buy a better left back than clichy. I have yet to see him offer anything going forward and if he can't do the basics right then get someone in who can do both better.

Garcia whilst not being great was put in a position that is not his natural one and that is down to the manager for picking him there and the powers that be for not replacing kolo when it is obvious to anyone with a brain that we need someone in that area.

Man City transfer news: Atletico look to Garcia

Atletico Madrid are ready to offer Javi Garcia an escape route of out Manchester City.

The Spain international midfielder has suffered a difficult time ever since his £16 million move from Benfica just 12 months ago.

The 26-year-old has failed to nail down a regular place in the City engine room and he has also come in for criticism as a makeshift centre-back.

City are interested in Atletico defender Martin Demichelis and a deal appears close, according to reports in Spain.

The two deals aren't linked but Atletico are aware of Garcia's situation and are willing to take a chance for around £8.5m.

Garcia started out at Real Madrid, whose partner is also from the Spanish capital, and he could be tempted to return home with his World Cup squad spot now up for grabs.

Source : <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/31074-man-city-transfer-news-atletico-look-to-garcia.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... garcia.php</a>

Well done to the blues who call it right. Clichy ( or Cliche as some call him ) lets the guy run thirty yards without stopping him and they score the first, Hart marks the centre forward instead of going for the ball for the second ( he reminds me of Paul Mariner, the only centre forward who used to mark the centre half !! ) and Zabba the great loses his man for goal number three. Sure, it was all down to Garcia !! That's not to mention abject displays from Toure, Fernandinho, Dzeko and Aguero.

ell said:
John.des said:
Imagine if Kolarov makes the mistakes like Zaba did yesterday.

That would be the biggest witch hunt ever...

Because Kolarov does it every bloody game
I have yet to witness him lose his man on multiple corners in a game wherein his man scores twice.

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not his greatest fan but none of the goals were his fault today.

The fact he was there caused mayhem,Zaba obviously had no confidence in him and Lescott is poor without Kompany.

Fucking priceless, know getting blamed for other people's fuck ups

Zaba was fucking awful... but all the bell's blame Garcia and Lescott...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.