Garcia and his fans from last season

grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
Marvin said:
He has played regularly in the Champions League for Benfica and most keen football fans would know who he was let alone Roberto Mancini

He's also regularly around the Spanish squad. For example he was in the provisional squad for the Spanish Confederations Squad and as you know Spain have a fantastic array of midfield talent. For example Herrera of Athletic Bilbao who Utd tried to buy would walk straight into the England team

If Busquets came to England, there'd be a fair number of fans who wouldn't rate him because he isn't "flash" like Xavi and Iniesta, but most good teams need a strong defensive midfielder

Yes but Garcia isn't a strong defensive midfielder he is a weak one. Perhaps the people that are picking him are remembering his Benfica days but either his confidence has gone or he's been a poor signing. It happens ..why pretend he is playing well when he clearly isn't. It's not people misunderstanding the role it's Garcia not performing game after game.

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:05 pm --

Outrun said:
Starting as Cb.

FFS

In your opinion of course,

How bad would he have to be before you would consider him a mistake or is it just impossible in your mind?

Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
Yes but Garcia isn't a strong defensive midfielder he is a weak one. Perhaps the people that are picking him are remembering his Benfica days but either his confidence has gone or he's been a poor signing. It happens ..why pretend he is playing well when he clearly isn't. It's not people misunderstanding the role it's Garcia not performing game after game.

FFS

How bad would he have to be before you would consider him a mistake or is it just impossible in your mind?

I don't have a pathological hatred of any player. Not the greatest not the worse I have ever seen. He wears the blue of Manchester City he will get my support. As I keep saying Pelligrini trust,s him to do the job.

grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:

I don't have a pathological hatred of any player. Not the greatest not the worse I have ever seen. He wears the blue of Manchester City he will get my support. As I keep saying Pelligrini trust,s him to do the job.

He gets my support too at the game but on here it's all about opinions and mine is he is a poor player for us so far. If you think he is fine then that's cool. What I find weird is thinking that the Manager must be right about everything because he is the Manager. Nobody would ever be sacked if that was the case.

Garcia and Nastassic at the back today, Jovetic starts, no Aguero. Possibly wrong thread but it relates to Garcia so what the hey!

Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:

FFS

Lets just see how he gets on today, we're only three games into a new season and every player out there should have a clean slate. He's not a CB, we all know that, but whilst Kompany's out and the rest of the back four has been chopped and changed through one injury after another it looks like Pellegrini trusts him there.
This will be a huge test, we all know what Stoke will do to win this game so a solid performance from JG will hopefully give him the confidence to push on and finally make his mark on the squad.

Pablo1 said:
Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:

Lets just see how he gets on today, we're only three games into a new season and every player out there should have a clean slate. He's not a CB, we all know that, but whilst Kompany's out and the rest of the back four has been chopped and changed through one injury after another it looks like Pellegrini trusts him there.
This will be a huge test, we all know what Stoke will do to win this game so a solid performance from JG will hopefully give him the confidence to push on and finally make his mark on the squad.

One of his few good games last season was against Stoke so I hope you are right. Could be in there for his height.

Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:

He gets my support too at the game but on here it's all about opinions and mine is he is a poor player for us so far. If you think he is fine then that's cool. What I find weird is thinking that the Manager must be right about everything because he is the Manager. Nobody would ever be sacked if that was the case.

You are not a football manager, you are some one on the internet with an opinion does not make you right. I think a football manager is better qualified to make judgement on a player than somebody who watches him once a week on a TV

grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:

You are not a football manager, you are some one on the internet with an opinion does not make you right. I think a football manager is better qualified to make judgement on a player than somebody who watches him once a week on a TV

Right I think I'll give in here as if you think you have to be Pellegrini to have a valid opinion then there would only be him allowed on this forum and I would have to ask what you are doing on here.

If you are indeed Pellegrini himself I would suggest you get off here, get back to your teamtalk and have a cup of tea.

Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:

Right I think I'll give in here as if you think you have to be Pellegrini to have a valid opinion then there would only be him allowed on this forum and I would have to ask what you are doing on here.

If you are indeed Pellegrini himself I would suggest you get off here, get back to your teamtalk and have a cup of tea.

I will bow to your greater football knowledge

grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:

I will bow to your greater football knowledge

It's an opinion mate. You should try it sometime instead of confusing it with arrogance or lack of support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.