Garcia and his fans from last season

Paul11/12 said:
Last season Garcia had city fans split 2 ways. Half thought he was too slow and not very good, and half thought he'd improve in his second season and become a great asset to the club once he'd "adjusted" to the prem.

I was wondering who the "Garcia fans" would like him to get game time in front of? Yaya/Fern/Milner/Rodwell/Silva/Navas/Nasri?

I wouldn't choose him in front of any of those players!

And if we had injuries or a red card and an injury? Its a squad game.

Stupid thread.

Wonky Vonky said:
On Monday night he actually showed a turn of pace (!!!) to get back and make a tackle. This one piece of defending already means that he has made a huge improvement on last year. For the first time I had a bit of hope that he could make a contribution to the first team rather than being a liability. Did anybody else spot this or did I imagine it?
Even Dzeko has looked speedy when he is a sub...

Ducado said:
I thought he did OK on Monday

So the fact he did 'ok' against a demoralised,under performing,10 men provides you with the evidence and confidence we could depend on him against Real or Bayern in the Champs league?

Ducado said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ducado said:
I thought he did OK on Monday

So the fact he did 'ok' against a demoralised,under performing,10 men provides you with the evidence and confidence we could depend on him against Real or Bayern in the Champs league?
I was stating a fact not an opinion

while dodging the question.

FantasyIreland said:
Ducado said:
FantasyIreland said:
I was stating a fact not an opinion

while dodging the question.
I think he should be given a chance it's his 2nd season

I admire your faith in a player blatantly out of his depth and one i'm convinced would cost us dearly against anything approaching quality opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.