Garcia and his fans from last season

NQCitizen said:
Another game where he did perfectly well - more calls for his departure.

I don't get the Garcia hate at all.

Another game? are you on the wum?

It isn't hate,thats a stupid assumption..... I just wish he was playing for a team more suited to his ability level,that way I wouldn't be shitting myself every time he was near the ball.

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

It isn't hate,thats a stupid assumption..... I just wish he was playing for a team more suited to his ability level,that way I wouldn't be shitting myself every time he was near the ball.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Javi Garcia, a guy with excellent technical ability, not Joleon Lescott !!

peter.evans said:
FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Javi Garcia, a guy with excellent technical ability, not Joleon Lescott !!
Gotta say,i'd rather play Garcia over Lescott too !

The Blue Goon said:
peter.evans said:
During last saturdays game v Stoke I had the misfortune to listen to Eyre and Cheesman on GMR ( never again could not get it on telly or computer ). What a pair of complete and utter tossers. Eyre slated Garcia time and again and in one remark made an outragous comment that I though I would never here a so called blue say about a fellow blue player, it's bad enough the rag media slagging us off but to here him slating Garcia was shameful.

Then after the game lo and behold lots of blues on here who talk sense were praising Garcia and saying he played well and that any defensive problems were down to others. Of course, we have to remember that Eyre was one of City's all time greats, but for Cheeseman to allow him to get away with it was despicable. If I didn't know it already it seems Eyre has jumped on the bandwagon of brainless bullies ! I'm waiting for the GMR Blue Tuesday Javi Garcia is shite special !

I've never taken to Cheesman. He loves the sound of his own voice.
And that bad thing about that is his accen is stupid.

Proper Lancashire Yonner's gawby accent.

Caveman said:
The Blue Goon said:
peter.evans said:
During last saturdays game v Stoke I had the misfortune to listen to Eyre and Cheesman on GMR ( never again could not get it on telly or computer ). What a pair of complete and utter tossers. Eyre slated Garcia time and again and in one remark made an outragous comment that I though I would never here a so called blue say about a fellow blue player, it's bad enough the rag media slagging us off but to here him slating Garcia was shameful.

Then after the game lo and behold lots of blues on here who talk sense were praising Garcia and saying he played well and that any defensive problems were down to others. Of course, we have to remember that Eyre was one of City's all time greats, but for Cheeseman to allow him to get away with it was despicable. If I didn't know it already it seems Eyre has jumped on the bandwagon of brainless bullies ! I'm waiting for the GMR Blue Tuesday Javi Garcia is shite special !

I've never taken to Cheesman. He loves the sound of his own voice.
And that bad thing about that is his accen is stupid.

Proper Lancashire Yonner's gawby accent.

Lancashire Yonner's gawby accent
========
But from Saddleworth... Yorkshire

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

Not at our level but still keeps a clean sheet at Stoke being arguably our best defender while out of position?

It was "another game", where pellegrini obviously demonstrated that Garcia has his trust. I'm not saying it's motivated by hatred, I just meant the level of pisstaking he gets over other players.

Was captaining Benfica below his "ability level"?

He's good on the ball. There's a difference between cautious and scared.

Although I think Javi gets far more stick on here than he deserves, a comment from behind me did make me laugh when he came on today.

"Put Garcia in the wall. He's big and doesn't move!"

Have to say apart from one bad touch in the first half he didn't put a foot wrong all game.
His link up play towards the end with Negredo and Navas was quality - he started the movement for Navas' goal, and sprinted towards the goalmouth in space like a man possessed.

Lost possession once or twice but apart form that did a standard job. No more, no less and I can't see a future for him here. He's miles away

Anthony Kun said:
Have to say apart from one bad touch in the first half he didn't put a foot wrong all game.
His link up play towards the end with Negredo and Navas was quality - he started the movement for Navas' goal, and sprinted towards the goalmouth in space like a man possessed.
Close but i think you meant "Like a space man"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.