Garcia and his fans from last season

I think we should reserve judgement until we've seen him play a few games under the new manager. We've seen the difference he's made to Dzeko, and to a lesser extent Nasri, it's not unreasonable to suggest that Garcia's performances may improve from last year too.

grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
Probably got a dody accent aswell

Go away, you know the pact.

I know the pact also know where the stadium is

What are you chiming on about. Another poster has just said what I said yet you look at me. What the fucks wrong with you?

Watch Garcia v Milan please. My opinion on him has little to do with you or him, just an opinion you may agree or disagree. Your prerogative. Dont carry this on.

Fwiw, not that it has anything to do with Garcia I will be going to the game next saturday. Does that give more gravitas to my statements all of a sudden?

Did a very good job at Stoke in the FA Cup game last season at centre back and even though he isn't a destroyer he does a very good job in screening which is more than useful when playing in the Champions League.

[flash=][/flash]
kenzie115 said:
I think we should reserve judgement until we've seen him play a few games under the new manager. We've seen the difference he's made to Dzeko, and to a lesser extent Nasri, it's not unreasonable to suggest that Garcia's performances may improve from last year too.

The big difference to Dzeko is speeded up play and width. As for Nasri, being played through the centre always is a bonus for the lad mate. When he's out wide he's rotten, played through the middle he's one of the best in the league imho.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm --<br /><br />
Ray78 said:
Did a very good job at Stoke in the FA Cup game last season at centre back and even though he isn't a destroyer he does a very good job screening which is more than useful when play the Champions League.

Watford game in the FA cup?

In fairness he was very good v Stoke, good headed goal although I think that was a league game.

Rascal said:
I hope he wins player of the year.

It would not matter, it seems that in this case (as in a few others that spring to mind) opinions have been fixed and will never move whatever happens, shame really I always find that to be a little flexible makes the world a much more interesting place

NipHolmes said:
[flash=][/flash]
kenzie115 said:

The big difference to Dzeko is speeded up play and width. As for Nasri, being played through the centre always is a bonus for the lad mate. When he's out wide he's rotten, played through the middle he's one of the best in the league imho.

-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm --

Ray78 said:
Did a very good job at Stoke in the FA Cup game last season at centre back and even though he isn't a destroyer he does a very good job screening which is more than useful when play the Champions League.

In fairness he was very good v Stoke, good headed goal although I think that was a league game.
He played at centre half in the FA Cup game at Stoke and played very well.

NipHolmes said:
[flash=][/flash]
kenzie115 said:

The big difference to Dzeko is speeded up play and width. As for Nasri, being played through the centre always is a bonus for the lad mate. When he's out wide he's rotten, played through the middle he's one of the best in the league imho.

Ray78 said:

So you think Pellegrini's only improvements will be pace and width and to play players in their natural positions? If so then continue to write Garcia off. I personally think he'll only use Garcia in a three-man midfield, where his lack of pace won't be as much of an issue, or as emergency centre back cover.

Regarding the Stoke match, I think Kompany went off injured and Garcia dropped back to centre back.

kenzie115 said:
NipHolmes said:
[flash=][/flash]
kenzie115 said:

Ray78 said:

So you think Pellegrini's only improvements will be pace and width and to play players in their natural positions? If so then continue to write Garcia off. I personally think he'll only use Garcia in a three-man midfield, where his lack of pace won't be as much of an issue, or as emergency centre back cover.

Regarding the Stoke match, I think Kompany went off injured and Garcia dropped back to centre back.
Kompany injured? Nearly as bad as Richards. Maybe that's when he made his 'come and get me' call to Barcelona, eh Prestwich_Blue?!

NipHolmes said:
[flash=][/flash]
kenzie115 said:

Ray78 said:

And thereby hangs a tale...
He's good (or at least decent) against the likes of Stoke & Watford and not the likes of Chelsea or any other decent side in the Prem.
I really don't think he's up to it. Also didn't our new manager sell him sharpish and have him out of the door ASAP when he took over at Malaga?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.