Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I think Garcia should be playing at CB, because he quite obviously isn't a CB, but I have to say that Lescott is possibly the worst footballer I've ever seen. I'm not knocking his defensive abilities(which are top class most of the time), but his actual ability to play with the ball. I am terrified evey time he has is, he's so awkward and clumsy, he looks like he's never even played football before. If we are going to play out from the back, then we simply can't play him imo.

He's shit we should get rid.

If we are forced to rely on him at any point for a number of games he'll be shown up

FantasyIreland said:
alky313 said:
Imagine if we wrote Zabaleta off after one season. Oh wait, some did.

Zabaleta was a liability due to his fondness for yellow cards and his poor decision making,however,he had obvious attributes and potential and you could see a footballer in him,unlike Garcia,Zabs problem was never one of ability or physicality.

Garcia,like Kolarov,was a very poor purchase and simply isnt good enough for us.
Zabaleta got less booking in his first season than any season he has played for us. If anything his problem was that he wasnt throwing himself into tackles like he does now.

Garcia was rated very highly in Portugal, he deserves another year.

BigOscar said:
Not that I think Garcia should be playing at CB, because he quite obviously isn't a CB, but I have to say that Lescott is possibly the worst footballer I've ever seen. I'm not knocking his defensive abilities(which are top class most of the time), but his actual ability to play with the ball. I am terrified evey time he has is, he's so awkward and clumsy, he looks like he's never even played football before. If we are going to play out from the back, then we simply can't play him imo.

Every time I look in here I hope to see a link regarding anyone interesting in signing poor Garcia. I genuinely feel bad for the guy and hope be has a great career but please Go le someone make an offer.

keemcfc said:
BigOscar said:
[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22ii4kTYv1rt9k4no1_400.gif[/bigimg]

Garcia i think deserves another year however one of Barry, Garcia, Rodwell and maybe Milner has to go pros and cons for them all to be honest

I think Garcia will be used as back up to Kompany this year with Lescott being a back up for Nastasic. I believe Lescott is I the better defender but we already have Yaya, Barry, Fernandiho, Razak and Rodwell for our CM spots and due to the CL squad rules we now have to sell to buy. I think our business is pretty much done unless Kolarov want to leave.

dachoosen1 said:
I think Garcia will be used as back up to Kompany this year with Lescott being a back up for Nastasic. I believe Lescott is I the better defender but we already have Yaya, Barry, Fernandiho, Razak and Rodwell for our CM spots and due to the CL squad rules we now have to sell to buy. I think our business is pretty much done unless Kolarov want to leave.
This. As it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.