Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
dachoosen1 said:
I think Garcia will be used as back up to Kompany this year with Lescott being a back up for Nastasic. I believe Lescott is I the better defender but we already have Yaya, Barry, Fernandiho, Razak and Rodwell for our CM spots and due to the CL squad rules we now have to sell to buy. I think our business is pretty much done unless Kolarov want to leave.

Cant see it we need a top top centre half especially for the CL to partner Kompany. Jowever you cut it Natsic, Garcia or Lescott are not good enough in the CL especially if we get another fucking shite group which is likely. MP has to progress in the CL and the reports linking Pepe to City are and Barry to Arsenal are probably where the club wants to go.

If we lose Kompany for whatever reason we would be seriously screwed and i cant see us not buying a centre half

Garcia, Milner, Barry or Rodwell to go - head says Barry heart says Garcia but sick note has also got to be considered with his injury record. Jimmy will stay i hope plays lots of positions

dctid said:
dachoosen1 said:
I think Garcia will be used as back up to Kompany this year with Lescott being a back up for Nastasic. I believe Lescott is I the better defender but we already have Yaya, Barry, Fernandiho, Razak and Rodwell for our CM spots and due to the CL squad rules we now have to sell to buy. I think our business is pretty much done unless Kolarov want to leave.

Cant see it we need a top top centre half especially for the CL to partner Kompany. Jowever you cut it Natsic, Garcia or Lescott are not good enough in the CL especially if we get another fucking shite group which is likely. MP has to progress in the CL and the reports linking Pepe to City are and Barry to Arsenal are probably where the club wants to go.

If we lose Kompany for whatever reason we would be seriously screwed and i cant see us not buying a centre half

edin,sinclair, AK and Barry will go.

Garcia, Milner, Barry or Rodwell to go - head says Barry heart says Garcia but sick note has also got to be considered with his injury record. Jimmy will stay i hope plays lots of positions

VOOMER said:
dctid said:
dachoosen1 said:

Not sure about Edin going but would agree with the others

dctid said:
VOOMER said:
dctid said:

Not sure about Edin going but would agree with the others

I think rodwell deserves a full season , he looks to be good enough to play for FA/Carling cups and can improve a lot if hes fit...Should keep him imo

I think Garcia could be a lot better with a change from last season's midfield system, his best game was against Chelsea at home on one of the few occasions we tried to change it up. I hope he comes good because there's no questioning his effort and he really wants to do well for us.

Love_Each_Day said:
I think Garcia could be a lot better with a change from last season's midfield system, his best game was against Chelsea at home on one of the few occasions we tried to change it up. I hope he comes good because there's no questioning his effort and he really wants to do well for us.

He wants to succeed but he might need a motorbike for it to work out....and that will make a mess of our pitch and hamper our passing game.

Cobwebcat said:
Love_Each_Day said:

He wants to succeed but he might need a motorbike for it to work out....and that will make a mess of our pitch and hamper our passing game.

And what specific qualities do you bring to supporting our great club

grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
Love_Each_Day said:

I didn't realise I had to apply. Where do I go for the interview? I might need a new suit now. Shit.

Cobwebcat said:
grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:

I didn't realise I had to apply. Where do I go for the interview? I might need a new suit now. Shit.

You don't mate was just asking a question, your berating of our player, thought you might have a particular quality that makes you special that's all

Cobwebcat said:
Love_Each_Day said:

Haha he's certainly slow but just thought he looked a lot more secure with the energy and mobility of Rodwell and Milner beside him. Please never paired with Barry again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.