Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
I don't care where you go,just get the fuck away from my club.

Who ever 'scouted' this sack of shite wants shooting.

And feel free to save a seat for Kolarov.....

Better shoot Benfica's staff and Vicente Del Bosque too, just to be sure.

Yep, they need shooting too. What has any club ever seen in him, he's terrible.

He's just bloody slow. That's his only real issue. Yet we find ever more surprising ways to completely exaggerate his lack of pace. Stick him at cdm next to a midfield engine and he'll be alright.

Don't like badmouthing our own players but bloody hell, Garcia is truely dreadful and throughout his time here he has proved himself to be nothing other than a liability.

I think calling him POOR is generous to him ! utter garbage so slow when he turns got no pace cant tackle but other than that he isnt too bad :)

It looks like BM has picked it's scapegoat for the season. I was personally far more unhappy with Lescott and Kolarov in that game than Garcia, they were actualy playing in their prefered positions and were that bad. We need a new CB and LB in a hurry though

ForzaMancini said:
Don't like badmouthing our own players but bloody hell, Garcia is truely dreadful and throughout his time here he has proved himself to be nothing other than a liability.

On the contrary, I don't think in his time here Garcia has had the chance to prove anything. If he's still shit after this season (or unless we can swap him out for Gustavo tomorrow for minimal outlay), then by all means label him a liability, but I don't think we're quite there yet. We do know however for absolute certain, despite how blindingly obvious it was to everyone at the time.. You DO NOT partner him in a midfield 2 with Gareth Barry. Ever.

I pray after todays performance MP see's he can't play CH for us. I disagree with those who say his only problem is his lack of pace. He lacks total awareness of what's going on and seems to have zero confidence in himself at CH or DM. He's scarred to have the ball at his feet. How can we have a player in the sqaud that's afraid to have the ball? He's acceptable at CM against the lower half of the clubs in the PL but that's about it. If we play him at CH we will lose. We need another CH preferably one that can play either side and most importantly can cover for Vinnie's leadership. Without him we aren't the same team. Lescott isn't half the player without him. If Vinnie is out for a CL game we will get embarressed.

Mr. Aguia said:
I pray after todays performance MP see's he can't play CH for us. I disagree with those who say his only problem is his lack of pace. He lacks total awareness of what's going on and seems to have zero confidence in himself at CH or DM. He's scarred to have the ball at his feet. How can we have a player in the sqaud that's afraid to have the ball? He's acceptable at CM against the lower half of the clubs in the PL but that's about it. If we play him at CH we will lose. We need another CH preferably one that can play either side and most importantly can cover for Vinnie's leadership. Without him we aren't the same team. Lescott isn't half the player without him. If Vinnie is out for a CL game we will get embarressed.

Have to agree with you there mate, nothing against the lad personally, comes across as a decent lad, but it's just not working out for him with us as I see it and it's never going to, needs a fresh start somewhere else..

Mr. Aguia said:

This is why Pepe should be an absolute priority. Kompany out = our defence drops to 50% effectiveness.

adrianr said:
Mr. Aguia said:

This is why Pepe should be an absolute priority. Kompany out = our defence drops to 50% effectiveness.

i worry about our strength in numbers barry garcia look like pub players we need another pacey winger as back up .

birchwoodgingerste said:
adrianr said:
Mr. Aguia said:

i worry about our strength in numbers barry garcia look like pub players we need another pacey winger as back up .

I agree. What's happened to Barry. He looks out of his depth in our team in recent games. Sluggish, even more than usual and slow to make decisions. Hopefully, its just because he is stikk unfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.