Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgemeister said:
Kun Aguero said:
NQCitizen said:
I'd like to think we'd be more astute than that. He's had one stop start season, playing next to unsuitable partners in supposedly a dressing room in turmoil. He's young, has leadership qualities, has the physical attributes and seems to be hardworking and just quite a nice guy.

Right now 10m might be an attractive offer, I admit. But we probably couldn't actually get a much better replacement with that fee. Plus how many players of his age an experience would be happy to be 4/5th choice CM at a club.

From what I can see he has one weakness - PACE. Every single criticism stems from that.

Yeah he's slow but he had no preseason and speed isnt a pre requisite for his position.

Imo he's a good DM playing in a tactical set up and squad last year that massively exaggerated his only real weakness.

Couple that with BMs rabid need to find a player to laugh at and he's been unlucky. When I watch him play I see him intelligently mark space, make interceptions, win every bloody header and organise those around him.

Help him out with a bit of speedy cover and he'll justify his fee.

Add a 5 million and that might be enough to get you Gustavo. Huddlestone wouldn't cost that much. Michael Bradley wouldn't cost that much. We might be able to get Blaise Matuidi for that. Geoffrey Kondogbia would be available for that much.

A lot of times I do really like this forum, apart from the first two players named I haven't a clue who the others are, just nice reading and learning, is this a sign that people are playing Prem manager more than me?? surely you cannot be watching these people play for whomever they turn out for each week,can you??

Never played Football manager in my life, it's easier to watch European football these days. Not watching these players every week just when I happen to have nothing on and it's on tv.

Kun Aguero said:
NQCitizen said:
Cobwebcat said:
We paid what...£17 million? If someone offered us half that do you think we would sell? I know I might have been a little unfair on the lad so I'm curious as to his valuation for those that can see more positives in his play than I can.

I think Pelle has already sold him once.

I'd like to think we'd be more astute than that. He's had one stop start season, playing next to unsuitable partners in supposedly a dressing room in turmoil. He's young, has leadership qualities, has the physical attributes and seems to be hardworking and just quite a nice guy.

Right now 10m might be an attractive offer, I admit. But we probably couldn't actually get a much better replacement with that fee. Plus how many players of his age an experience would be happy to be 4/5th choice CM at a club.

From what I can see he has one weakness - PACE. Every single criticism stems from that.

Yeah he's slow but he had no preseason and speed isnt a pre requisite for his position.

Imo he's a good DM playing in a tactical set up and squad last year that massively exaggerated his only real weakness.

Couple that with BMs rabid need to find a player to laugh at and he's been unlucky. When I watch him play I see him intelligently mark space, make interceptions, win every bloody header and organise those around him.

Help him out with a bit of speedy cover and he'll justify his fee.

Add a 5 million and that might be enough to get you Gustavo. Huddlestone wouldn't cost that much. Michael Bradley wouldn't cost that much. We might be able to get Blaise Matuidi for that. Geoffrey Kondogbia would be available for that much.

None of those players will accept being 4th / 5th choice though will they? It's adding money to the sale of a player we don't need to sell to buy a player we can't be sure will be better and almost certainly won't accept a similar role.

The only problem with Garcia is that his game is more suited more to a European League than the more primitive English game imho.

I don't care where you go,just get the fuck away from my club.

Who ever 'scouted' this sack of shite wants shooting.

And feel free to save a seat for Kolarov.....

FantasyIreland said:

Yep, fucking hopeless. Could see Jolene thinking who the fuck is this sack of shite next to me.

Told you all he couldn't play CB for shit! TOLD YOU SO.

He's half decent in midfield though.

Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yep, fucking hopeless. Could see Jolene thinking who the fuck is this sack of shite next to me.
Whatever. He has no room to ever think that.

i don't hate him but we need to sell him now and get in pepe ASAP!!! he can't be a cb simple as that

NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:

Better shoot Benfica's staff and Vicente Del Bosque too, just to be sure.

Yep, they need shooting too. What has any club ever seen in him, he's terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.