Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the window has closed any he is still here. Looks like City believe he can do the Barry role.

Can't see it myself. He has to get a lot better or we will need a replacement in January.

Blue Haze said:
So we've still got Garcia, Kolarov, and Lescott. Probably on over 200k/week combined.

Wonderful
Who gives a shit about wages? We're not paying them.

didnt pellers sell him when he was at RM?

He is a very very average player in this league....simply not good enough......

rodwell or milner as defensive midfielder.......even have zabba their with richards at fullback if it came to it

CTID101 said:
Been called up for Spain to replace Busquets.

Pretty much confirms Del Bosque hasn't got a clue, second time he has called him up now.
Should have logged on here before hand.
Need somebody to put the cones out and collect the bibs.

Caveman said:
Blue Haze said:
So we've still got Garcia, Kolarov, and Lescott. Probably on over 200k/week combined.

Wonderful
Who gives a shit about wages? We're not paying them.

I will remind you of that when the season ticket goes up again next year

RandomJ said:
CTID101 said:

Pretty much confirms Del Bosque hasn't got a clue, second time he has called him up now.

Bit in bold. He's not there by merit he's there because they need to fill a squad position.
Considering the embarrassment of riches that Spain have in midfield does it not speak volumes that he was called up ahead of them?

CTID101 said:
RandomJ said:
CTID101 said:

Bit in bold. He's not there by merit he's there because they need to fill a squad position.
Considering the embarrassment of riches that Spain have in midfield does it not speak volumes that he was called up ahead of them?

Why does it matter if he then still plays badly for us? We aren't supporters of Spain.

Cobwebcat said:
CTID101 said:
RandomJ said:

Why does it matter if he then still plays badly for us? We aren't supporters of Spain.
Confirms that half of Bluemoon are idiots

He's a defensive midfielder.

It's like Fernandinho. Because he cost £30m, some City fans think he should be able to pass like Yaya or Silva. He's very good at what he does

He aint my gavorite BUT as long as he is a City player then i and we should support him

Too much slagging players off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.