Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
bondsman said:
Matt.D said:
Fuck me how is this debate still going. He has been called up for Spain. Torres still gets called up for Spain and hes been very average for the best part of 3 years. it doesn't take away the fact Garcia has never had a good game in the English premier league and is surely the slowest central midfielder in the league.

His game has never and will never suit the premier league. You don't have to be Usain Bolt to play his position but you have to be able to move & turn quicker than a double decker bus, Garcia cannot.

Nail on the head. He is poo not just bad, absolute poo!
Absolutely this! You beat me to it...........

Dribble said:
bondsman said:
Matt.D said:
Fuck me how is this debate still going. He has been called up for Spain. Torres still gets called up for Spain and hes been very average for the best part of 3 years. it doesn't take away the fact Garcia has never had a good game in the English premier league and is surely the slowest central midfielder in the league.

His game has never and will never suit the premier league. You don't have to be Usain Bolt to play his position but you have to be able to move & turn quicker than a double decker bus, Garcia cannot.

Nail on the head. He is poo not just bad, absolute poo!
Absolutely this! You beat me to it...........

I think "poo" is a tad too polite.

I'd certainly like to think that Milner would be ahead of him in the central midfield pecking order.

Matt.D said:

To be fair, Spain haven't had that many strikers tearing up trees. Negredo and Soldado aside who have been in the squad at times as well.

Spain have a insane amount of class midfielders. Garcia is still there.

Slowest central midfielder in the league?, stats say that his highest speed was better than Toure's. So second slowest at best ;)

CTID101 said:
Matt.D said:

To be fair, Spain haven't had that many strikers tearing up trees. Negredo and Soldado aside who have been in the squad at times as well.

Slowest central midfielder in the league?, stats say that his highest speed was better than Toure's. So second slowest at best ;)

Ok so Javi Garcia is faster than Yaya Toure then yea? People get too caught up with nonsensical statistics like the above rather than what their own eyes show them.

Matt.D said:
CTID101 said:
Matt.D said:

Ok so Javi Garcia is faster than Yaya Toure then yea? People get too caught up with nonsensical statistics like the above rather than what their own eyes show them.

People also get too caught up with Bluemoon's ludicrous witch hunts...

Seriously what has Garcia actually done that badly? Where are all these catastrophic errors to justify this constant outcry? (I understand he's not very fast or agile, I'm ok with that)

Have to say that Garcia may well come good this season.

Needs someone with pace beside him but could excel in a midfield 3.

He's strong in the air and also has good close control.

Think many people will asking for him to be in the team for difficult away games, especially in Europe.

At least we have been able to debate the issue without all the silly....you have to like every city player or you are disloyal nonsense.

I really want to believe he will come good and I will be proved wrong, not least because it will save us a few quid.

He's probably the most disliked player in the squad at the moment and I do feel sorry for him even though right now I would be happy if he moved on.

He's here till at least January now and although I have my opinion on here he has my full support at the match.

Fucking hell, why do people have to keep constantly coming on here and saying such and such a player (in particular Garcia) is fucking shite - it has been said so many fucking times, how about shutting the fuck up and accepting he is A MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER and getting off his back. It is as disgusting as it is ridiculous, some of the abuse of CITY PLAYERS is vile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.