Gareth Bale part 2.

Re: Gareth Bale

Bazzmand Show said:
inchy14 said:
ForzaMancini said:
Bale may not be worth the money Madrid are apparently going to pay but I find it hard to believe anyone could deny the fact he is a world class player. He has the potential to be a 40 goal a season player and to be honest, if we could sign him for £80 million, as over priced as it is, I'd be delighted if we did.

1 good season followed by a very good season and he's suddenly the most expensive player in the world.

Sorry but that's utter bollocks.

Plenty of players have the potential to be world class and very few achieve it.

If you picked a world team/squad, would he be in it?

I doubt it, certainly not in mine.

He'd be in mine mate, whether you like to admit it or not - he is easily one of the most damaging players in the world.

-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:41 am --

inchy14 said:
ForzaMancini said:
Bale may not be worth the money Madrid are apparently going to pay but I find it hard to believe anyone could deny the fact he is a world class player. He has the potential to be a 40 goal a season player and to be honest, if we could sign him for £80 million, as over priced as it is, I'd be delighted if we did.

1 good season followed by a very good season and he's suddenly the most expensive player in the world.

He'd be in mine mate, whether you like to admit it or not - he is easily one of the most damaging players in the world.

At Real, he'll be a small fish in a big pond, won't get have the goals, won't be on free kicks for starters, he'll be found out technically and will be back in the prem in 2 seasons at half of what he costs or even less than that.

Would i have him at City? Yes dead right, but at no more than £30 million, he ain't world class by a long way.

inchy14 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
inchy14 said:

inchy14 said:

At Real, he'll be a small fish in a big pond, won't get have the goals, won't be on free kicks for starters, he'll be found out technically and will be back in the prem in 2 seasons at half of what he costs or even less than that.

Would i have him at City? Yes dead right, but at no more than £30 million, he ain't world class by a long way.

if you watch football with your eyes mate you'll see that Bale can cam do things 99% of players cant. The guy is easily world class

slicky202 said:
inchy14 said:
Bazzmand Show said:

if you watch football with your eyes mate you'll see that Bale can cam do things 99% of players cant. The guy is easily world class

I'd hazard a guess i've watched a lot more football than you mate.

As for world class, it's a phrase that get's banded about far too easily and usually after someone has had a good to great season, if you think runnng at 100 miles an hour and hitting it as hard as you can makes world class than fair enough, in my view it doesn't.

He hasn't got the vision or technique to match any of the real great players that have been truely world class.

Would you really compare him to Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Zidane, Figo, etc?

And these are just players from the modern era who have played in Spain.

inchy14 said:
slicky202 said:
inchy14 said:

As for world class, it's a phrase that get's banded about far too easily and usually after someone has had a good to great season, if you think runnng at 100 miles an hour and hitting it as hard as you can makes world class than fair enough, in my view it doesn't.

He hasn't got the vision or technique to match any of the real great players that have been truely world class.

Would you really compare him to Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Zidane, Figo, etc?

In that case,we don't have any world class players in our team..

roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:
slicky202 said:

We'll Silva and Navas have both won World cups and European championships so i could argue they are especially Silva, Yaya has won the champions league as well as African player of the year so there's a case for him too.

Let's put it another way, pick your best 11 in the world now, would Bale get in it?

roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:
slicky202 said:

Your wasting your time mate, some clowns on here refuse to believe what their own eyes tell them. The fee is vastly overpriced but Bale is a world class footballer in the top 5 in the world currently in terms of the impact he can have on a game.

If we were in for him he'd suddenly become the best thing since sliced bread.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:17 pm --<br /><br />
inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

We'll Silva and Navas have both won World cups and European championships so i could argue they are especially Silva, Yaya has won the champions league as well as African player of the year so there's a case for him too.

Let's put it another way, pick your best 11 in the world now, would Bale get in it?

Best 11 in the world NOW, Bale would walk into everyone's team who had half a clue about football.

Matt.D said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

Your wasting your time mate, some clowns on here refuse to believe what their own eyes tell them. The fee is vastly overpriced but Bale is a world class footballer in the top 5 in the world currently in terms of the impact he can have on a game.

If we were in for him he'd suddenly become the best thing since sliced bread.

So i'm a clown now, ok mate.

If we were in for him i'd be happy at 30-40 million tops, anything over that? No chance.

Top 5 in the world, better than Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Falcoa?

Fuck me i've not even mentioned Messi.....................<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 pm --<br /><br />
Matt.D said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

If we were in for him he'd suddenly become the best thing since sliced bread.

-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:17 pm --

inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:

Best 11 in the world NOW, Bale would walk into everyone's team who had half a clue about football.

Pick it then and show me how much of a clue you have.

inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

Of course he would..

Neuer
Zabaleta Kompany Silva Marcelo

Bastian Vidal Iniesta

Bale Ronaldo
Messi

roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:

Of course he would..

Neuer

Bastian Vidal Iniesta

Bale Ronaldo
Messi

FFS so now you're picking players out of position to put him in.

Front 3 would be

Messi- Falcao/Cavani- Ronaldo

inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

Of course he would..

Neuer

Bastian Vidal Iniesta

Bale Ronaldo
Messi

FFS so now you're picking players out of position to put him in.

Front 3 would be

Messi- Falcao/Cavani- Ronaldo
Where have i kept him out of position? HE played on the right side more, even against us and scored as well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.