Gareth Bale part 2.

Re: Gareth Bale

A "Best 11" is not complete without Cleverly, Jones and Smalling.

slicky202 said:
inchy14 said:
slicky202 said:
if you watch football with your eyes mate you'll see that Bale can cam do things 99% of players cant. The guy is easily world class

I'd hazard a guess i've watched a lot more football than you mate.

As for world class, it's a phrase that get's banded about far too easily and usually after someone has had a good to great season, if you think runnng at 100 miles an hour and hitting it as hard as you can makes world class than fair enough, in my view it doesn't.

He hasn't got the vision or technique to match any of the real great players that have been truely world class.

Would you really compare him to Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Zidane, Figo, etc?

And these are just players from the modern era who have played in Spain.

i would hazard a guess you've watched loads more yes. i'm 25 and have a life

nope but he can do things with his pace and power many of those players could only dream of. plus i'm sure he's about to become the most expensive player in the world,and is rated by people who "i'd hazard a guess have watched way more football than you" ;)

Andy Carroll, bought for £35million by people who watch more than me :0).

inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

As for world class, it's a phrase that get's banded about far too easily and usually after someone has had a good to great season, if you think runnng at 100 miles an hour and hitting it as hard as you can makes world class than fair enough, in my view it doesn't.

He hasn't got the vision or technique to match any of the real great players that have been truely world class.

Would you really compare him to Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Zidane, Figo, etc?

In that case,we don't have any world class players in our team..

We'll Silva and Navas have both won World cups and European championships so i could argue they are especially Silva, Yaya has won the champions league as well as African player of the year so there's a case for him too.

Let's put it another way, pick your best 11 in the world now, would Bale get in it?
What a ridiculous argument. If Bale was Spanish or Afriacan he would have picked up a world up or African player of the year also.

Your reasoning is appalling.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
inchy14 said:
Top 5 in the world, better than Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Falcoa?

Ronaldo no
Messi no
Villa? hahahahahahahah oh you are funny.

inchy14 said:
slicky202 said:
inchy14 said:

nope but he can do things with his pace and power many of those players could only dream of. plus i'm sure he's about to become the most expensive player in the world,and is rated by people who "i'd hazard a guess have watched way more football than you" ;)

Bales a tad better than Carol

slicky202 said:
inchy14 said:
slicky202 said:

Bales a tad better than Carol

You reckon?

inchy14 said:
roy.or.r said:
inchy14 said:

In that case,we don't have any world class players in our team..

We'll Silva and Navas have both won World cups and European championships so i could argue they are especially Silva, Yaya has won the champions league as well as African player of the year so there's a case for him too.

Let's put it another way, pick your best 11 in the world now, would Bale get in it?

But by that logic Torres is the best CH in the world having won the recent European and CL along with the WC.

Bale won the PL player of the year. So if he's the best player in one of the 4 best leagues in the world then he has to be world class.

Is there actually a picture of Bale in existence where he DOESN'T look like a dick?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Is there actually a picture of Bale in existence where he DOESN'T look like a dick?

my missus likes this one;
30uqqec.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.