Gareth Bale part 2.

Levy would demand 100m from a PL club, I doubt United would bid that.

Spurs are building a team that could in the future challenge for the title if it keeps on improving, why would Levy sell his best player to a direct rival.

Spurs fans would not be happy about it all as well.

Stortz said:
They just asked moyes if the rags where in for bale in his interview after the game, and he said they where always looking to bring in the best players then stood there smirking

didn't he say it was "ongoing"?

I wonder if bale was watching tonight and thought.."fuck that,what clown brings on a 40 year old family fucker and thinks his pace might unlock an absolutely shite game...and whilst I`m at it,bidding £28m for two players and then calling their manager a nobhead for not accepting the bid...and having to play in the same team as phil jones and Thomas cleverly and on top of that having to listen to that ugly twat phil Neville shrieking down my monkey ears for 90mins.."

..."FUCK THAT!!.."

Pingu the Penguin said:
Moyes in his presser said no bid for Bale

It could be us......

but i'd prefer a centre half!
Bbc reporting moyes refused to deny making a bid and said he wouldnt talk about Gareth bale?

RobertBlue said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
Moyes in his presser said no bid for Bale

It could be us......

but i'd prefer a centre half!
Bbc reporting moyes refused to deny making a bid and said he wouldnt talk about Gareth bale?

Just because he refuses to deny making a bid doesn't mean he has. The Glazers and the Sith Lord will have briefed him well, in order to maintain any interest in the United share value.

manimanc said:
I wonder if bale was watching tonight and thought.."fuck that,what clown brings on a 40 year old family fucker and thinks his pace might unlock an absolutely shite game...and whilst I`m at it,bidding £28m for two players and then calling their manager a nobhead for not accepting the bid...and having to play in the same team as phil jones and Thomas cleverly and on top of that having to listen to that ugly twat phil Neville shrieking down my monkey ears for 90mins.."

..."FUCK THAT!!.."

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.