Gareth Bale part 2.

Rammy Blue said:
Lakeysbadknee said:
Rammy Blue said:
You're right with your initial assumption fella, obvious as the day is long that this deal for Bale was done ages ago.

Yea Rammy,I see that myself but still a very risky strategy for Spurs in my opinion. I know these things go on in football,I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine things,but if Modric gets cold feet say & wants to stay do Real have to sell the tranny or Casillas,or do they pull the plug on the whole deal? If they were to do that what effect would that have on Spurs financially,with all these players already signed?

They'd still get £60mil or so from any number of clubs like us, for example. Personally I don't believe for one minute that Real are paying in excess of £80mil, reckon it will be less and silly payment terms spread over length of deal.

Agreed,I'm tying myself in knots thinking of different scenario's. As long as it fooks everything up for the scum & arse,I'm quite happy.Having an unhappy Shrek at the swamp,stirring things up & no significant reinforcements will do me.

£85 million pounds according to Sky sources.

A World record then?

expect to read about Bale all the time in the British papers on all his moves in Spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.