Gareth Bale part 2.

kippaxwarrior said:
Surely hes not on 300k per week. That's more than Messi and Ronaldo. Just cannot see that. Who plucked that figure out of the air?

BBC and Sky Sports from what I have seen so far.

Madness.

Won't be quite as big a flop as Kaka, but probably won't have an injury to excuse himself with either. Ludicrous piece of business bought about by nothing more than the childish need to one-up Barca for Neymar.

adrianr said:
Won't be quite as big a flop as Kaka, but probably won't have an injury to excuse himself with either. Ludicrous piece of business bought about by nothing more than the childish need to one-up Barca for Neymar.
If he plays like he has here, i'm going to say that come the end of the season, Bale will have been the better of the two.

Just heard some fucking loon on Talkshite actually say that he expected the Tranny to return to the swamp tonight, only the deal for Bale has held up the signature..................

Fucking deluded bastards they are

thenabster said:
I really like how Spanish teams make a whole ceremony with the fans when they sign a players, feels so cool. Which we did it once in a while.

Feels cool? It's staged crap.

It's bad enough to witness players/managers in this country holding a club scarf above their heads for those corny photos.

Bluemanc100 said:
Just heard some fucking loon on Talkshite actually say that he expected the Tranny to return to the swamp tonight, only the deal for Bale has held up the signature..................

Fucking deluded bastards they are

I heard that posh plastic ****.

I don't like real Madrid as a club but I hope this lad does well, a dream move for any young lad and he has now reached the pinnacle of football. I hope he does well there and good luck to the lad. just goes to show what hard work and dedication can get you over time.

mmadave1 said:
I don't like real Madrid as a club but I hope this lad does well, a dream move for any young lad and he has now reached the pinnacle of football. I hope he does well there and good luck to the lad. just goes to show what hard work and dedication can get you over time.

I feel the same. Good luck to him.
Has never come across as a Primadonna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.