Gareth Bale part 2.

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
The theme of this Bale thread is hatred and beef for Bale. I don't know why people will stoop that low to display so much contempt for someone they don't even know on a personal level. Gareth Bale have shown naught but good manners and good character in his time in England. He has worked his way to the very top and its such a shame people want to hate. Sometimes I despair from the behavior of people.

Anyways, Bale is a super player and is probably going to reach his peak in the next 2-3 years. I wish him all the best at Real Madrid.
WY77S.gif

bale-dive_1753438a.gif

1354404816732.gif

b9eons.gif

Ok, the beef towards Bale is even worse than I thought. It is so bad that people are willing to deceive themselves in order to try and justify themselves. Bale has a good character and that cannot be questioned. For anybody to highlight diving in football as a means to justify the type of negative emotions displayed towards Bale is just desperate and honestly very disappointing.
By highlighting the one aspect of your post I was separating my point from the rest, apologies if that was too subtle for you.

My point being his "good character" isn't always good...

I'm sure teams he's conned for free kicks and penalties don't think he's all peaches and cream

Your apparent hard on for the lad is very disturbing

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:

Ok, the beef towards Bale is even worse than I thought. It is so bad that people are willing to deceive themselves in order to try and justify themselves. Bale has a good character and that cannot be questioned. For anybody to highlight diving in football as a means to justify the type of negative emotions displayed towards Bale is just desperate and honestly very disappointing.
By highlighting the one aspect of your post I was separating my point from the rest, apologies if that was too subtle for you.

My point being his "good character" isn't always good...

I'm sure teams he's conned for free kicks and penalties don't think he's all peaches and cream

Your apparent hard on for the lad is very disturbing

Yes pudge, it was too subtle for me. Wow.

Anyway, the reality is that you did highlight one of my points as a means of discrediting the whole message and that is slightly sneaky in my opinion. The point I was making is that he is a good lad and of good character and the animosity shown towards him is unjustified. Once again the fact that you have to talk about diving to prove your whatever point you want to prove just shows how misguided you are.

As for you last comment, well, again very disappointing. But my point is clear, the hatred shown towards Bale in this thread is very nonsensical and unwarranted.

I'd say given his history of diving then some of the animosity is justified

pudge said:

Lol, this just gets better and better. The reason why there is so much animosity towards Bale is because he dives. Brilliant.

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:

Lol, this just gets better and better. The reason why there is so much animosity towards Bale is because he dives. Brilliant.
Learn to read before you post.

Like I said before, those fans whose teams he's cheated out of a few decisions won't think much of him, will they?

Rash generalisations like you made don't strengthen your views. Also, your lack of acknowledgement of diving as a negative trait isn't doing you any favours either.

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:

Like I said before, those fans whose teams he's cheated out of a few decisions won't think much of him, will they?

Rash generalisations like you made don't strengthen your views

Haha, you have dug yourself into a hole. Just like how your emotions compelled you to dig out highlights of a player diving in an attempt to discredit my message, which only served to prove my point on how people or should I say you in particular , try to justify yourself by grasping on anything they could find to prove a misguided point.

Now, you are saying that some of the animosity is justified. No It isn't and that's the point I am making. Unfortunately something pushed you to go towards this path of diving but you can still try to rationalize yourself. But it is not looking good so far.

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:

Haha, you have dug yourself into a hole. Just like how your emotions compelled you to dig out highlights of a player diving in an attempt to discredit my message, which only served to prove my point on how people or should I say you in particular , try to justify yourself by grasping on anything they could find to prove a misguided point.

Now, you are saying that some of the animosity is justified. No It isn't and that's the point I am making. Unfortunately something pushed you to go towards this path of diving but you can still try to rationalize yourself. But it is not looking good so far.
Your misplaced arrogance is just that.

Bale dug himself into a hole when he consistently fell to the ground for no reason, that will stick in people's heads. Hence why some won't like him.

Hardly rocket science, not that hard to comprehend. Your arrogance is confusing as well as unfounded.

But Bale still loves you..

BTKqfurIgAACGFq.jpg

I'll leave it there before your head manages to get any bigger.

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:

Your misplaced arrogance is just that.

Bale dug himself into a hole when he consistently fell to the ground for no reason, that will stick in people's heads. Hence why some won't like him.

Hardly rocket science, not that hard to comprehend. Your arrogance is confusing as well as unfounded.

But Bale still loves you..

BTKqfurIgAACGFq.jpg

I'll leave it there before your head manages to get any bigger.

Yep go and have a rest, you need it.

I reply to your comments in the tone it deserves and that is all. You went on a unfortunate path of trying to prove how a player in football is hated because he dives but that has made you discredit yourself. Perhaps you should read your own comments and hopefully you can realize that you are the one being arrogant and disrespectful and I only responded in a manner your comments deserved.

My message from the start is still clear and it is not that subtle, Bale is a good lad and the animosity and contempt he gets is unwarranted. I hope that the last picture you posted indicates that you finally get the message but I doubt it.

Never said he was hated, and his diving was the sole reason. Nice twist though.

I merely attempted to explain how SOME people MAY not like him

It's like talking to a brick wall, with Bale posters all over it.

pudge said:
Never said he was hated, and his diving was the sole reason. Nice twist though.

I merely attempted to explain how SOME people MAY not like him

It's like talking to a brick wall, with Bale posters all over it.

You are still deluding yourself into thinking that diving is a justification for the hate. This is the path you have taken after you arrogant attempt to discredit a message I was making and if you are true to yourself you will understand that.

But the reality is that you are amongst the people that my original point was referring to and you have gone on an ultimately false path to rationalize yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.