Gareth Bale part 2.

Just seen jamie redknapp saying bale "terrorised" the league for the last few years.

Didn't spurs finish 5th last year? What did bale do before last season?

Seems as soon as a player signs for madrid the media goes into overdrive, trying to one up each other with sensationalist comments.

He'll be at Old Trafford kissing their badge in a couple of years - he's a twat of the highest order and a little fish in a big pond there. If it doesnt work out for him he'll be benched and then fucked off no matter how much he cost!
Kaka signed for 56 million two years ago - went to Milan on a free today - unbelievable! Now thats depreciation for you.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Just seen jamie redknapp saying bale "terrorised" the league for the last few years.

Didn't spurs finish 5th last year? What did bale do before last season?

Seems as soon as a player signs for madrid the media goes into overdrive, trying to one up each other with sensationalist comments.
Is this going to be a monty python sketch moment. Ill start....

Scored a hat trick in the San Siro

<a class="postlink" href="http://as.com/diarioas/2013/09/04/english/1378315782_421009.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://as.com/diarioas/2013/09/04/engli ... 21009.html</a>

Belgian MEP calls for investigation into Bale deal

Euro MP Derk Jan Eppink announced today that he plans to ask the European Commission to investigate the means by which Real Madrid completed the transfer of Gareth Bale, arguing that the operation was bankrolled by Spanish nationalized bank, Bankia – an institution which was recapitalized with a 19 billion euro bailout, funded by the European Union.

Eppink, vice-president for the conservative List Dedecker party, explained that, at some point over the next few days, he will send a letter to the Commission expressing his concern for the financing of the operation and will call for measures to be taken.

The Belgian MEP has criticized Real Madrid for their acquisition of Bale “for a world record fee of 100 million euros” when “they have accumulated a debt of some 600 million euros, financed to a large degree by Caja Madrid”, a savings bank which now forms part of Bankia.

Bankia “was recently rescued by the European Stability Mechanism (ESM), requiring an injection of no less than 18 billion euros and yet now they offer support in the transaction conducted by Real Madrid,” said Eppink, adding, “European Union funds cannot be used for such unsustainable practices”.
Eppink plans to send his complaint to European Commissioner for Competition, Joaquín Alumnia, who is presently studying other cases involving EU funds which have found their way into Spanish football. At the start of August, the European Commission announced that it was analyzing the financial situations of Spanish clubs which are not public limited sports companies: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Club and Osasuna.

cordonbleu said:
http://as.com/diarioas/2013/09/04/english/1378315782_421009.html

Belgian MEP calls for investigation into Bale deal

Euro MP Derk Jan Eppink announced today that he plans to ask the European Commission to investigate the means by which Real Madrid completed the transfer of Gareth Bale, arguing that the operation was bankrolled by Spanish nationalized bank, Bankia – an institution which was recapitalized with a 19 billion euro bailout, funded by the European Union.

Eppink, vice-president for the conservative List Dedecker party, explained that, at some point over the next few days, he will send a letter to the Commission expressing his concern for the financing of the operation and will call for measures to be taken.

The Belgian MEP has criticized Real Madrid for their acquisition of Bale “for a world record fee of 100 million euros” when “they have accumulated a debt of some 600 million euros, financed to a large degree by Caja Madrid”, a savings bank which now forms part of Bankia.

Bankia “was recently rescued by the European Stability Mechanism (ESM), requiring an injection of no less than 18 billion euros and yet now they offer support in the transaction conducted by Real Madrid,” said Eppink, adding, “European Union funds cannot be used for such unsustainable practices”.
Eppink plans to send his complaint to European Commissioner for Competition, Joaquín Alumnia, who is presently studying other cases involving EU funds which have found their way into Spanish football. At the start of August, the European Commission announced that it was analyzing the financial situations of Spanish clubs which are not public limited sports companies: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Club and Osasuna.

I doubt if he will get anywhere. The answer from the bank, and RM, will be that it is a business matter which will pay for itself in worldwide shirt sales. Of course, Bale might be kicked out of football in his very first game and that plan would go up in smoke, but that could also apply to any other transfer. If there are to be sanctions on RM or the bank, it will kill the market as the same sanctions will have to be applied universally.

Is the money that they owe the bank old, like a mortgage, or new borrowings. If new then it's crazy that they are funded to make record breaking signings (regardless of any claims that shirt sales will cover it).

Kinkys Left Foot said:
He'll be at Old Trafford kissing their badge in a couple of years - he's a twat of the highest order and a little fish in a big pond there. If it doesnt work out for him he'll be benched and then fucked off no matter how much he cost!
Kaka signed for 56 million two years ago - went to Milan on a free today - unbelievable! Now thats depreciation for you.

Well yes, mainly because Kaka signed for them four years ago.

The theme of this Bale thread is hatred and beef for Bale. I don't know why people will stoop that low to display so much contempt for someone they don't even know on a personal level. Gareth Bale have shown naught but good manners and good character in his time in England. He has worked his way to the very top and its such a shame people want to hate. Sometimes I despair from the behavior of people.

Anyways, Bale is a super player and is probably going to reach his peak in the next 2-3 years. I wish him all the best at Real Madrid.

Blueband Brother said:
The theme of this Bale thread is hatred and beef for Bale. I don't know why people will stoop that low to display so much contempt for someone they don't even know on a personal level. Gareth Bale have shown naught but good manners and good character in his time in England. He has worked his way to the very top and its such a shame people want to hate. Sometimes I despair from the behavior of people.

Anyways, Bale is a super player and is probably going to reach his peak in the next 2-3 years. I wish him all the best at Real Madrid.
WY77S.gif

bale-dive_1753438a.gif

1354404816732.gif

b9eons.gif

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:

WY77S.gif

bale-dive_1753438a.gif

1354404816732.gif

b9eons.gif

Ok, the beef towards Bale is even worse than I thought. It is so bad that people are willing to deceive themselves in order to try and justify themselves. Bale has a good character and that cannot be questioned. For anybody to highlight diving in football as a means to justify the type of negative emotions displayed towards Bale is just desperate and honestly very disappointing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.