Gareth Bale

Hitting it lucky is right when it comes to Graham Carr. Although Corradi was purely down to Pearce, Carr advised against it, he was also responsible for Jo, Castillo, Sommeil, Sibierski and Tarnat. The way he is now described as some sort of footballing alchemist is just unbelievable.

We sacked Carr in December 08...so who were Kompany and Zabaleta spotted by? Clueless or Carr?

dctid said:
ello_jo said:
If this move is going to happen I think Bale is going to have to push it through himself, looks like another nasri type transfer saga that will drag on for a while.

This move will only happen if Levvy wants it too happen fook all Bale can do about it Modric tried to push his through last season did not work

The best hope is that a new manager decides it better to cash in on unhappy player(s) and have al decent transfer kitty rather than hold them

Agreed, fingers crossed Moyes gets the job, then if the lad has any sense at all he will be out the door rather than be one of the 10 behind the ball....

Kun Aguero said:
Had people honestly never heard of Ben Arfa, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ba and Cisse? they are not exactly unknowns!
Exactly no one went for Ben Arfa because of attitude problems and Santon, Ba because of Injury concerns. Never heard of Tiote though they got him for 1m he did play for league champions in Holland but that's probably because of the dutch league not being considered that good. You would have thought Liverpool would have gone for Cisse because he had good stats playing in a strong league.

bluekev1969 said:
Hitting it lucky is right when it comes to Graham Carr. Although Corradi was purely down to Pearce, Carr advised against it, he was also responsible for Jo, Castillo, Sommeil, Sibierski and Tarnat. The way he is now described as some sort of footballing alchemist is just unbelievable.

At least Siberski was good in the air.

Kun Aguero said:
Had people honestly never heard of Ben Arfa, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ba and Cisse? they are not exactly unknowns!

But Newcastle took the risk and it paid off.

Credit to Carr for that. They have bought well recently.

Re: Bale. I think he is just the type of playeryou need. I also think you could do with some more guile in centre midfield, for when Yaya is missing. Maybe a Sniejder type player or Modric.

5c0d59fc-7d9e-d12e.jpg

Apparently taken in the city store. Mate of mine just sent it me now. Not sure if it's been posted already sorry.

Gavmcfc88 said:
5c0d59fc-7d9e-d12e.jpg

Apparently taken in the city store. Mate of mine just sent it me now. Not sure if it's been posted already sorry.

WOW - brilliant!!

I'm off down the Etihad to put the tent up so I'm first in the queue for his signature on a shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.