Gareth Bale

Re: Bale for £80 Million

Personally, I would prefer this to be in the transfer forum where there is already a 100 page thread on Gareth Bale

greasedupdeafguy said:
50 max for me

Doubt we're interested though, if Madrid pull of that deal plus Suarez their forward line looks crazy.

............Bale.....................Suarez......................Ronaldo
Switch wings and this is how I see Madrid lining up next season with Modric, Khedira and one more, maybe Kondogbia, making up the three in midfield.

I think Özil may leave as well as Di María.

Joehannes said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
50 max for me

Doubt we're interested though, if Madrid pull of that deal plus Suarez their forward line looks crazy.

Switch wings and this is how I see Madrid lining up next season with Modric, Khedira and one more, maybe Kondogbia, making up the three in midfield.

3 players who when ever they get the ball will just look to shoot regardless of who is in a better position, if this happened they'd win fuck all.

If Bale goes to Madrid, i'd guess Ronaldo will be leaving, hopefully to us...........

I'd much rather have three £25m players. £80m for Bale is ridiculous. Real got Ronaldo for that and Bale is nowhere near his level.

inchy14 said:
Joehannes said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
50 max for me

3 players who when ever they get the ball will just look to shoot regardless of who is in a better position, if this happened they'd win fuck all.

If Bale goes to Madrid, i'd guess Ronaldo will be leaving, hopefully to us...........
You may be forgetting that Perez is a muppet.

I'd pay no more than £25m for Bale as he is injury prone but in all honesty I don't really want him I think he's massively over rated albeit he had a good season.

Not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.