Gareth Bale

Re: Bale for £80 Million

Is Bale only good in a one man team, he has the license to do what he likes playing for Spurs, shoot when and from where he wants, takes most in not all free kicks. I can't imagine Aguero, Silva alike putting up with that. Would it restrict his game playing in our side?

Couldn't give a shit, sign him up.

Re: Bale for £80 Million

chestervegasblue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Ain't my money so I'll say yes plus 3 players at £25 million

Which 3? First thought was Dzeko but Bale would give him decent service.

Nasri, Richards, Kolarov?

We're not changing out system just for Dzeko so we need to get over it. Honestly, if he was in Barca would you expect them to buy a load of players to suit any one players needs?

No, our style is perfectly fine, just needs a few minor tweaks and changes, not a overhaul to satisfy a player who's first touch hasn't got any better in the 2.5 years he's been here. I love the guy, great attitude despite the whole finger on lips thing to fans, but it's time we parted ways.

Richards is also not leaving. God knows why anyone would even consider that a possibility

allan harper said:
Is Bale only good in a one man team, he has the license to do what he likes playing for Spurs, shoot when and from where he wants, takes most in not all free kicks. I can't imagine Aguero, Silva alike putting up with that. Would it restrict his game playing in our side?

Couldn't give a shit, sign him up.

I tend to agree with you any club tying him down to one position won't get the best out of him

I tell you why Bales a great buy for us. Fear factor. The lad can play either wing and has one of the best strikes in world football, like a homing missile when it leaves his left foot.

We all know it qualities but what nobody has said is the most obvious. He will frighten opposition and they will naturally leave space for other players in the defensive positioning aspect. You let him run and he will either score or create, you have to track him and it takes numerous players out the game in the process. Silva, Aguero etc would be in space they've not seen this season. We all saw what affect Messi had on PSG just from his presence, Bale is similar in this respect.

If I were in charge of the club I'd go for him over any other. Cavani and Falcao included.

NipHolmes said:
I tell you why Bales a great buy for us. Fear factor. The lad can play either wing and has one of the best strikes in world football, like a homing missile when it leaves his left foot.

We all know it qualities but what nobody has said is the most obvious. He will frighten opposition and they will naturally leave space for other players in the defensive positioning aspect. You let him run and he will either score or create, you have to track him and it takes numerous players out the game in the process. Silva, Aguero etc would be in space they've not seen this season. We all saw what affect Messi had on PSG just from his presence, Bale is similar in this respect.

If I were in charge of the club I'd go for him over any other. Cavani and Falcao included.

I don't think Bale would get a free role here, so already his impact is limited. Within a year of him shooting instead of passing, diving and sprinting aimlessly up and down the line like he's on rails (which he did before he got the free role) I think his fear factor would be lost.

NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:

I don't think Bale would get a free role here, so already his impact is limited. Within a year of him shooting instead of passing, diving and sprinting aimlessly up and down the line like he's on rails (which he did before he got the free role) I think his fear factor would be lost.

He would play as a wide player not free. He'd be told to make direct runs into the box with each play unless there was a better option in the box. He will score 20+ every season, I'm sure of it. Best British player bar none and getable, we should break our necks going for him. 50m with add-ons to 60m or a player the other way and less cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.