Gareth Bale

BillyShears said:
Honestly, I don't think it's possible to convince Bale to move to us this summer and I don't think even 70/80 million plus Dzeko could convince Levy to sell. AVB didn't go to PSG on the basis that Bale wouldn't be sold. They're strengthening their team in the right way and seem to have money to spend. It's just not doable sadly.

If I were Txiki though I would try 70 million plus Dzeko just to see the reaction of all the parties involved ... :)
Offer that to Madrid and I guarantee they'd snap up that offer for Ronaldo.

Didn't bale have an injury in a Europa game near the end of the season???

Was out for about 5-6 weeks,think time will tell if that injury may come back to haunt him.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing (although I'm pretty sure I said it at the time) but City should have paid what was necessary to sign Bale and Cavani last summer; we didn't sign them then and we won't now.

The cookie monster said:
Would probably cost just as much as ronaldo now
Worth every penny though.We would have some team with him starting week in week out.

Agree Cookie...Get rid of Garcia,Kolarov,Sinclair and even Nasri...That's Bales wages sorted.
I'd pay 70 mill all day long for this lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.