Gareth Bale

Hart of the matter said:
Sunday supplement journo, this Sunday said just off camera to his colleague that he is signing for united this summer. Had to rerun it several times to catch it.
Sheffield United?

would fit well on the left side if we intend to play 4-3-3 next season. Would be a perfect fit in the front three alongside Aguero and Silva.

NoahCity said:
would fit well on the left side if we intend to play 4-3-3 next season. Would be a perfect fit in the front three alongside Aguero and Silva.
He'd fit in better at Chester zoo

Would prefer Sanchez. OK bad year at Barca but prior to that was ahead of Suarez in the pecking order.

Bring him to the PL and watch him go.

Silva Aguero Sanchez

That will do for me.

robbieh said:
Would prefer Sanchez. OK bad year at Barca but prior to that was ahead of Suarez in the pecking order.

Silva Aguero Sanchez

That will do for me.

It would be nice but can't see it happening

winchamblue said:
robbieh said:

Silva Aguero Sanchez

That will do for me.

It would be nice but can't see it happening

Why not? He's available in the summer and would most probabley be City or Juve. Mancini will definitely be interested again(if he's here)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.