Gareth Bale

Without a midfield you can't win the title. Say what you want, but Scholes introduction into several games (Southampton) saved them points. With Rooney disinterested and RVP another year older they have to make positive moves in the market. Rafael is still less than convincing to Brazil. Evra is aging dogshite. Ferdinand is getting on. Vidic is a shadow of his former self...

You can't keep counting on bullshit penalties. I expect them to get turned over a couple times this season.

Tottenham Agree £68m Deal to Sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid According to Spanish Source
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/20/tottenham-agree-68m-deal-to-sell-gareth-bale-to-real-madrid-according-to-spanish-source/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/20 ... sh-source/</a>

unto Pelota, a Spanish football TV programme, can usually be relied upon to produce and disemanate the wildest of transfer rumours and it seems they have outdone themselves on this occasion.

‘Agent’ Francois Gallardo claims that Tottenham have already agreed a €80m (£68m) deal with Real Madrid to sell their prized asset Gareth Bale this summer and that the move will be set to go through in late August, when the White Hart Lane side will have set about replacing the Welsh international and the Spanish giants time to sell a few unwanted members of their squad so as to finance the move.

neel said:
Tottenham Agree £68m Deal to Sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid According to Spanish Source
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/20/tottenham-agree-68m-deal-to-sell-gareth-bale-to-real-madrid-according-to-spanish-source/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/20 ... sh-source/</a>

unto Pelota, a Spanish football TV programme, can usually be relied upon to produce and disemanate the wildest of transfer rumours and it seems they have outdone themselves on this occasion.

‘Agent’ Francois Gallardo claims that Tottenham have already agreed a €80m (£68m) deal with Real Madrid to sell their prized asset Gareth Bale this summer and that the move will be set to go through in late August, when the White Hart Lane side will have set about replacing the Welsh international and the Spanish giants time to sell a few unwanted members of their squad so as to finance the move.

What a load of bollocks that is.

There's no way Levy would sell Bale for less than what Ronaldo went to Real for. If he sold him it would be roundabout the £100 million mark easy.

johnmc said:
richards30 said:
johnmc said:
Doesn't matter that though does it. If Bale doesn't want to go to us or psg then he won't sign.

Why would he not fancy signing for us? Madrid favourites without question but the scum have the history but we have the future!

Sorry but they are still a bigger pull. If we were offering the same fee and same wages I'd say 7/10 would go there. But 5 years ago it would have been all 10, 2 years ago 8/9 and now 7. In my opinion.

you are right, well partly. the fergie factor has gone. moyes is an also ran.

Super David Silva 21 said:
neel said:

What a load of bollocks that is.

There's no way Levy would sell Bale for less than what Ronaldo went to Real for. If he sold him it would be roundabout the £100 million mark easy.

Don't be daft. £100M for Bale is madness.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:43 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
johnmc said:
richards30 said:
Why would he not fancy signing for us? Madrid favourites without question but the scum have the history but we have the future!

Sorry but they are still a bigger pull. If we were offering the same fee and same wages I'd say 7/10 would go there. But 5 years ago it would have been all 10, 2 years ago 8/9 and now 7. In my opinion.

you are right, well partly. the fergie factor has gone. moyes is an also ran.

I agree, although the Rags are still obviously a draw they definitely lost some appeal when they appointed Moyes.

johnmc said:
southern muppet said:
Bale is worth £30m tops. Having said that I would pay £40m or equivalent (£30m + Kolarov for example) to get him right now.

So you think he's worth £40m then.

No of course not. Obviously he is in fact valuing Bale at £50m and and discounting £10 million on condition they take Kolarov. Or to put it another way valuing Kolarov at -£10m

What if Edward Woodward came back from Australia , not to highjack the Jovetic deal but because United had got wind of a Bale to City deal which he needed to scupper , hence the £65m bid which was a message to say "join our noble cause." And what if Real were happy with Ronaldo and Isco as their left sided option for the next few years. And what if City had already done a deal to buy Bale this summer and loan him back for Spurs to make one more push for the Champions League before the face of the Premiership in the USA joins up with the owners of the newly formed New York City?
I know nothing. It's just thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.