Gareth Southgate

After long consideration and discussions with my family, I have now decided not to put myself forward for the vacant England managerial position.
It is with heavy heart that I recuse myself from the selection process, but I feel the heavy workload and intense media attention will put undue strain on my current commitments.
I wish the eventual successful candidate all the very best of luck in future tournaments with this exciting crop of young players.
BBS

People saying klopp but this country will never employ a German manager even if it
Meant winning trophy’s . Gut feeling says potter .

Not many choices - Klopp, Howe, Potter and, err.... that's it.
Maybe they'll keep it 'in house' again.
Unless someone of Klopp's ilk get's it, I can't see anything but more of the same.
I can't imagine that any other employed European manager would fancy it.

Danny Mills was one of the most disliked players in the game among his teammates, apparently.

Plenty of people have said he's an absolute knob.

I went to Carrington to meet the players when I was younger and the rest of the squad all called him Moonchester he was getting rinsed the whole time I was there. Always stuck in my mind

Forget Klopp. He is fully burnt out. Howe is the best pick out of the Englishmen but he isn't the best either and I don't think the FA would pay any large amounts of compensation either. Potter wouldn't be much better than Southgate despite his better coaching credentials

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.