Gareth Southgate

Souhgate was poop. Only against Germany he has been successful playing against amongst the stronger nations and even they were looking needing to reset. Muller's miss was telling.

Like I said fine margins. Beat Italy on pens he is up there with Sir Alf. He was better than Hodgson, that's not a debate.

Mancini out manouvered him in the tactical battle.
He didnt even have to do that. Southgate gave it to him. We scored early and went in to our shell as is the MO under Southgate. Pickford just kept booting it back to them and Cheillini and Bonucci didnt have to worry about Sakas pace anymore cos he was right back almost and they just camped in our half till the inevitable

Klopp would be an easy sell to the public. He was worshipped by the media.
I hate the arrogant prick, so it would be 'as you were' for my relationship with the England manager.
It would be attacking football though. But I'm not sure i could get behind him. Would be the complete opposite of Southagate....attacking footy but with a knob in charge over boring dull footy with a harmless sort. Plus, really cant see the FA giving it to a German

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.