Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

citysince88 said:
It does not matter who is at the club, what position they hold and what actions they take, we are constantly and consistently under attack by the Sun and other media outlets, everything is manipulated, bent, twisted even fabricated to attack The club, fans, players and staff. We have tolerated it for years now and I'm getting sick of it. It's like we're at War and haven't fought back.

It dos`nt help when some so called blues back the raggy media
against the club

Thaksinssoldier said:
I am fucking disgusted.

Nedum pray you nor your mother come anywhere close to me anytime soon.

Why do you say this? Are you aware of all the facts? Because I'm certainly not.

El Kun said:
Disastrous. His contribution moving the club forward has been nothing short of outstanding. He sussed Kia was a **** also and refused to deal with him. Kia and the media twats have won and we have let them. Kia must be licking his lips at the thought of a new CEO coming in for a fresh start. Not only this but we could be well and truly fucked regarding FFPR considering Cook has it all in order.

Why oh why will you not fuck off?

Why are we fucked, the accountants we have at our disposal have underlings that have studied at Harvard or Yale. Cook wasn't the one who would tear FFPR apart. We will leave that to the lawyers.

You make it too easy.

Bunk said:
Wow, just wow!! I remember writing a message on this forum a few days ago saying that I found it hard to believe that an executive of his profile and experience would do such a thing. It seems I had too much faith in him.

What a clown! He HAD to go, the action is indefensible for someone in his position. If he hadn’t jumped he would have been pushed, I can promise you that. He would have been told tender his resignation or face the sack.
Bollox

LongsightM13 said:
In't Steve Jobs at a loose end at the minute? ;)
He's got cancer you heartless bastard! better get writing your resignation!

WidnesBlue23 said:
Josh Blue said:
WidnesBlue23 said:
City are now looking for a new CEO and I had 2 missed calls from an unknown number about 15 mins ago, cant beleive I missed that call, I hope they ring back, it would be an honour and Iv heard the salary isnt bad aswell

thats so weird exactly 15 mins ago I had 2 missed calls from unknown aswell. Is it the Sheikh?

You mustv been second choice, theyv not rang back tho, mustv got hold of their third choice.

Startnext week. Thank god you boys were busy ! :)

BillyMC said:
mcfcliam said:
As much as I didn't really like Cook, at least he was kind of in touch with the fans and knew what we wanted e.g. cheap, affordable ticket prices.

IF Kenyon comes in, will we see the astronomical ticket price rises come in like at Chelsea?

Yes so in touch that he called us United. He was a non football man who didnt understand the soul of MCFC...he tried his utmost to ingratiate himself with the fans..for me he failed with that.

He listened though.

I've said twice now that I don't like Cook as a person but he's done a pretty good job and this could be the start of something new and unpopular off the pitch.

Just one gaff too many I'm afraid.

Say NO to Kenyon.

Those phone tapping c*nts and Kia have won this one!

Thanks Gary for your great contribution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.