Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

There's no getting away from the fact he lied about this.

You can blame the Sun, Kia, Custis, Dr Onuha, Ian Wright and whoever else, but ultimately Garry Cook tried unsuccessfully to cover up his mistake by lying.......and now he's paying the price.

Had he not lied, he would still be in a job. Its really that simple

Andrew Lezala is the man to take us forward and from what i hear is a major player for the new role.

As for people blaming Kia, although he is a twat he doesn't actually have ANYTHING to do with Nedum nor did he have anything to do with this considering it was Dr Onuoha that broke this herself by telling her story to the sun.

cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

Chump.
Why can't you just accept that Cook fucked up, tried to lie about and and made it worse?
He had to go, I'm not sure how you can blame a woman for having cancer in the first place!
And if you think that email isnt that bad, I'd like to see how you reacted if someone you cared for got cancer and was mocked

Fuck Ian Wright though - just because he is a ****

Why is a rag on here insulting Blues?

Cook made far too many gaffs to be a sensible chairman. I want a chairman that we never hear about in the press, who is professional, who is unseen because he's busy running the club. In a week when City are joint top of the league and about to play CL football for the first time and all we read and hear about is Mr Cook and his gross stupidity. His idiocy and miscalculations have done nothing but draw attention away from what we are achieving on the pitch. Its no use blaming the gutter press and Kia whatever his fucking name is ....Cook gave them opportunity after opportunity to hammer him. Paying someone the kind of money he was paid i would expect them to quickly learn from their mistakes...in fact I wouldnt expect such basic mistakes from the off.

cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

Chump.
Why can't you just accept that Cook fucked up, tried to lie about and and made it worse?
He had to go, I'm not sure how you can blame a woman for having cancer in the first place!
And if you think that email isnt that bad, I'd like to see how you reacted if someone you cared for got cancer and was mocked

Fuck Ian Wright though - just because he is a ****

Things like this should be dealt privately... the stupid woman went straight to the national press, who have hated the club ever since the takeover.

And anyone with the name Cuntona in their name can fuck off.... aswell as Ian Wright.

Really sorry to see him go. I know he made a few gaffs but they were blown out of all proportion by an agenda driven media. Best of luck in the future Garry.

On a side note, I'm dreading how much that absolute **** of a man Ian Wright is going to be crowing in the Scum tomorrow.

Im furious.

If this woman had made her complaint last year that I could accept that Cook had mad a massive error. The fact that she kept on to it for 11 months makes her a very nasty piece of work. I hope she's glad.

One mistake too many from Cook sadly. The club's reputation is all important and he's been a little clumsy in that respect. He's done a lot of good work in his time though and can be pleased with what he's overseen.

Not concerned at all however about his replacement. Khaldoon and the powers that be in Abu Dhabi have a clear idea of how they wish the club to develop and with their contacts they will have no issues finding someone with the skills to progress that vision. As well as Cook has done I think we could end up with someone even more talented in the role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.