Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Prestwich_Blue said:
Shrewd move by Cook which reflects commercial realities. The rags are still a bigger name commercailly than us so it would get more attention.

Why did Colin Shindler call his book "Manchester United Ruined My Life"? Because he knew it would sell more than one called "Manchester City Ruined My Life".

You are surely not suggesting that GC did this on purpose are you PB?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Shrewd move by Cook which reflects commercial realities. The rags are still a bigger name commercailly than us so it would get more attention.

Why did Colin Shindler call his book "Manchester United Ruined My Life"? Because he knew it would sell more than one called "Manchester City Ruined My Life".

At the risk of a 'Clarkie' (although nothing obvious to suggest so) tell me you are not serious.

I hope redcafe don't see this thread. All it's done is confirm the accuracy of what they have called us for years. Bitter.

I'm as blue as they come, and see this as nothing more than an honest mistake. A very stupid one granted.

I was head of the llynch mob last night and had indeed consumed plenty of booze.

My emotions this mornig, however, are essentially the same.

In isolation this is nothing.

It is however yet more evidence he is incompetant.

Some of the fans on here make me cringe. I fucking hate utd but i know gary was probably concentrating that hard it slipped out. Too sack him and call him a rag loving prick ect is shocking. Get a fucking grip you bitter cunts.

supercity36 said:
ok so NOBODY has ever made a slip of the tongue? as someone else said hes probably been at the champers,

This is akin to making love to your misses and calling her by 'another' name.

skybluekings said:
supercity36 said:
ok so NOBODY has ever made a slip of the tongue? as someone else said hes probably been at the champers,

This is akin to making love to your misses and calling her by 'another' name.

Correct skybluekings, hence the reason a lot of blues are rightly pissed off. It's not is first verbal gaff either, me thinks Gary should spend less time in front of a mike. Thoroughly unprofessional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.