Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned but.....

Sven Goran Ericson DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING, ON CAMERA, IN HIS INAUGURAL PRESS CONFERENCE, and people marched around the ground trying to save his arse.

A little perspective blues. Let's have a fookin good time today and get behind the team.

I am not calling for heads to roll that would be stupid but yet again in the history of City gaffs this gives yet more ammo to those who like to take the piss
As if we need to shoot ourselves in the foot again how can any one who works in such a high position at CITY get the two clubs mixed up it is just beyond belief how stupid and insulting can one person be
To me this is a major gaff and needs to be apologized for but for a man supposed to be running our club this is unforgivable
personally i find it as a CITY supporter embarrassing

Newlunar said:
Haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned but.....

Sven Goran Ericson DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING, ON CAMERA, IN HIS INAUGURAL PRESS CONFERENCE, and people marched around the ground trying to save his arse.

A little perspective blues. Let's have a fookin good time today and get behind the team.
and didn't robbie say he was glad to be at chelsea
and wouldn't want him sacked either, people make mistakes

spanishblue said:
I am not calling for heads to roll that would be stupid but yet again in the history of City gaffs this gives yet more ammo to those who like to take the piss
As if we need to shoot ourselves in the foot again how can any one who works in such a high position at CITY get the two clubs mixed up it is just beyond belief how stupid and insulting can one person be
To me this is a major gaff and needs to be apologized for but for a man supposed to be running our club this is unforgivable

Perspective. Killing a child is unforgivable. Having an affair is unforgivable, most of the time. Getting 2 names mixed up, is not.

spanishblue said:
I take it you're saying, or at least insinuating, that Gary Cook is "stupid". This is the same Gary Cook who held a very high position in Nike and is now incharge of the day to day running of one of the biggest clubs in the richest professional football league in the world. He made a daft slip of the tongue; that doesn't make him stupid. Time to move on.

Pigeonho said:
spanishblue said:

Perspective. Killing a child is unforgivable. Having an affair is unforgivable, most of the time. Getting 2 names mixed up, is not.

Depends on how strong you feel about your club

spanishblue said:
Pigeonho said:

Depends on how strong you feel about your club

Well put it this way, I feel as strong as City as you do, but I could never forgive Ian Huntley et al, however I didn't even fall out with Cook to give myself any reason to forgive him. Does that make sense? I'm guessing you don't have enough going on in your life to stop you feeling so strong about such a nonsense incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.