Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

squirtyflower said:
Newlunar said:
Haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned but.....

Sven Goran Ericson DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING, ON CAMERA, IN HIS INAUGURAL PRESS CONFERENCE, and people marched around the ground trying to save his arse.

A little perspective blues. Let's have a fookin good time today and get behind the team.
and didn't robbie say he was glad to be at chelsea
and wouldn't want him sacked either, people make mistakes

They hadn't been at the club for over a year though.

Not that I want Cook sacked are anything like that, that will be upto ADUG. If he's doing a good job then leave him be.

ok i;m over the shock, yes monumental error and truly shocking gaff of such a high profile figure at our beloved blues, Gary say sorry and we move on and upward

Pigeonho said:
spanishblue said:
Depends on how strong you feel about your club

Well put it this way, I feel as strong as City as you do, but I could never forgive Ian Huntley et al. Does that make sense?

Yes it dose and point taken
But there are slips of the tongue and then there are major fuckups this is one by our top man can you imagine someone at the swamp making the same mistake i cant

m27 said:
pardoe said:
NO, quite simply he isn't. He's a businessman, from Birmingham, via America and Nike. When's he ever been City through and through?

Wake up. He's no more City through and through than Khaldoon, or Hughes, or Tevez, or someone in the ticket office, he's there to do a job, and he has been doing so brilliantly.

The club needs less clueless dickheads like you supporting it.

He's there to do a job and he's just made the worst fuck up you could possibly make as MCFC's CEO. I think you need to re-assess his qualities. You do realise what he's done tonight don't you?

PMSL you think the worst posible fuck up as a CEO is to make a slip of the tung at a dinner party, he could do mutch mutch worse, he is basicly in charge of our club.

squirtyflower said:
Newlunar said:
Haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned but.....

Sven Goran Ericson DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING, ON CAMERA, IN HIS INAUGURAL PRESS CONFERENCE, and people marched around the ground trying to save his arse.

A little perspective blues. Let's have a fookin good time today and get behind the team.
and didn't robbie say he was glad to be at chelsea
and wouldn't want him sacked either, people make mistakes

yes they do, but the CEO (or whatever) of City should not make mistakes like that after he's been running the club for over a year. At least if you make a mistake like that, don't leave it hanging

spanishblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Well put it this way, I feel as strong as City as you do, but I could never forgive Ian Huntley et al. Does that make sense?

Yes it dose and point taken
But there are slips of the tongue and then there are major fuckups this is one by our top man can you imagine someone at the swamp making the same mistake i cant

There probably have been mistakes of the likes of Cook's by staff at the swamp, however it is that much of a nothing incident it just never got the coverage like this is getting. If ANY blue out there today lets there day get overshadowed by what Cook has said, you seriously need to get a life, or more going on to worry about in the life you already have, because for this thread even to exist is pathetic. If you doubt Cook has any feelings for us, look at how he welcomed Tevez to the club when he signed. He loves the club, the job and the project going on, so why not just focus on that rather than some stupid, silly mistake.

spanishblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Perspective. Killing a child is unforgivable. Having an affair is unforgivable, most of the time. Getting 2 names mixed up, is not.

Depends on how strong you feel about your club
I'll tell you something spanish that is worse than ANYTHING Cook said,that's an atrocity of a post i'm afraid.

You couldn't make this up - what a brainless twat the man appears to be - it'll run and run.

Not only have we got Agent Hughes to contend with it seems we've got Peter fucking Cook as well - Baconface'll be having wet dreams all week.

jimharri said:
spanishblue said:
I am not calling for heads to roll that would be stupid but yet again in the history of City gaffs this gives yet more ammo to those who like to take the piss
As if we need to shoot ourselves in the foot again how can any one who works in such a high position at CITY get the two clubs mixed up it is just beyond belief how stupid and insulting can one person be
To me this is a major gaff and needs to be apologized for but for a man supposed to be running our club this is unforgivable
personally i find it as a CITY supporter embarrassing
I take it you're saying, or at least insinuating, that Gary Cook is "stupid". This is the same Gary Cook who held a very high position in Nike and is now incharge of the day to day running of one of the biggest clubs in the richest professional football league in the world. He made a daft slip of the tongue; that doesn't make him stupid. Time to move on.

I did not say or imply he was stupid

But if he has gone through his career making slips like this he is one lucky fuker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.