Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Damocles said:
bizzbo said:
in a real sense, it's insignificant...

people mix their words up, some more so than others. whilst I understand it may have spoilt some people's evening, it doesn't really say anything about Cook's character, state of mind, or substantive abilities. so the idea that this has some bearing on our efforts to establish ourselves as a major force is just damocles being a big drama queen who is briming with confidence, having got lucky picking off the low-hanging fruit in that climate-change debate.

;P

drama_queen_big.jpg

To be fair, I do have a point. I couldn't imagine any other of the top four CEO's doing this, why should we accept it from ours, without any sort of comment on the matter?

All he needs to do is acknowledge the mistake, which he didn't do last night and bring some humour to the situation, instead of blindly ignoring it and hoping it will go away.

wholeheartedly agree with your last comment, but I'm not holding my breath... I worry that 'the club' might think acknowledging it publicly would risk drawing unwanted attention to the situation.

It's a bit of a stunning mistake to make. But calls to get rid are over the top.

spanishblue said:
True_Blue69 said:
Strong enough to live in Manchester or even England rather than Spain....

I have just pmd someone on this and for those of you with a smart minde and whit as you obviously have i have supported City for 47 yrs and moved to Spain 2 yrs ago for my wife's health so unfortunately i am open to snipers like you

And don't I fucking well know it.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Pigeonho said:
Wouldn't normally do this, but feeling pretty pissed off. 'Spanishblue', is he a regular poster on here? I have been on for a while and don't recall anything of any significance from him. Anyways, he appears to be a keyboard warrior as i've just had a silly threat off him on a PM, all because I dared ask why if City mean so much to him, (which is what he was trying to say in comparision to him thinking a child killer is equal to Cook), why is he in Spain. Like I say, wouldn't normally degrade a blue in such a way, but if this thread has resorted to a blue PM-ing me with a fucking threat, dear oh dear.

What's he gonna do ? Send you some Paella ?

Now that would be a much worse crime in my book - horrible stuff!!

bluemoon32 said:
Huge overeaction imo, horrible gaff but he's only an employee of the club and doesn't think of the club in the same way the fans do.
"Only an employee of the club and doesn't think of the club in the same way as the fans do"? If thats the case mate he should fuck of right now, the guy should eat, breathe and shit like the fans otherwise whats the point of him being here?

Nowt wrong with a slip of the tongue, everyone's done it at sometime or other.
BTW Milan did bottle the Kaka deal (didn't want to admit to shift in world football G10 club and all that).....you really think real business is run like football clubs?
lol....I like him, he reminds me of gaffs like prince Phillip.

beano46 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Huge overeaction imo, horrible gaff but he's only an employee of the club and doesn't think of the club in the same way the fans do.
"Only an employee of the club and doesn't think of the club in the same way as the fans do"? If thats the case mate he should fuck of right now, the guy should eat, breathe and shit like the fans otherwise whats the point of him being here?

He's an employee, just like me, i sure as sh1t don't give a damn about the company i work for.
I'm not saying he doesn;t care, i'm just saying that he won't be effected by things in the same way that we fans are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.