Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

Neville is a far better pundit than most, but I think people get a bit carried away.

His analysis is certainly more insightful than the banality served up by the likes of Wilkins and Redknapp, but it's Gary fucking Neville, for christ's sake. For that reason alone I'll never really warm to him.

Some seem surprised that he is fair and balanced when talking about City, but he was hardly going to bad mouth us in the way he did when he was a player, as it wouldn't be particularly good for his current job prospects if he was deemed to be be overtly biased.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
themadinventor said:
Tell The King said:
Gary Neville. Next City manager...

The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.

Not sure how you can really hate a figure that has given us so much fun and pleasure over the years. I'll never forget the look on his face after the Goater assist at Maine Road. Quality. TBF he's going to have to do another couple of years arse kissing before he's half way accepted - but his analysis of games is good - I didnt know he could think let alone speak!!

themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
themadinventor said:
The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.

haha, are you for real?

all he did was quote your message and add a bit on, its not against the rules mate.

themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
themadinventor said:

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Wow lol

So you have reported him to the mods for editing your post which he made perfectly obvious that he had edited it with a tongue in cheek reply

Ps It is quite easy to edit your post if he is quoting it although he cannot edit the original post as if you look above you will see .

Chill Out

Jordan CTID said:
themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

haha, are you for real?

all he did was quote your message and add a bit on, its not against the rules mate.

Well it should be imo because it appears to be part of my post, I've asked the powers that be and if your right that's the end for me here.

themadinventor said:
Jordan CTID said:
themadinventor said:

haha, are you for real?

Well it should be imo because it appears to be part of my post, I've asked the powers that be and if your right that's the end for me here.
No it does not your original post is not changed

He made it clear he had edited your post

Me thinks you spend too much time in your shed alone inventing stuff

Anyway back on topic Neville is a ****

This is my opinion and the opinion of IM NOT REALLY HERE and not the veiw of the mad inventor :-)

Neville Kneville said:
shawgorbie said:
hate united=hate ratboy.So if joy keane started saying nice things about city would you start wanking over that cvnt.Wait until he says something bad about us,the one's who think they are the intelligent one's amongst us will be like a pack of bloodthirsty vigilante's.

If he says something unfair & deliberately shite about City, then yes, of course everbody will be on his case. Why shouldn't they be ?

He has so far not been doing that at all & has been more fair towards City than just about all of the other wankers on TV. That's the point.

Lee so called fucking 'City fan' Dixon, was much more biased towards Arsenal last night than Neville.
yes he has been fair so far but if he starts saying things which criticize us and he's still being fair then lets see who still think he's alright.Time will tell and maybe i'll be proved wrong(can't see it though).The point is you thought dixon was being biased and he's a city fan,what are people going to think when they think ratboy is being biased.Sometimes you see what's not there.

Seasideblue said:
themadinventor said:
Jordan CTID said:
haha, are you for real?

No it does not your original post is not changed

He made it clear he had edited your post

Me thinks you spend too much time in your shed alone inventing stuff

Anyway back on topic Neville is a ****

This is my opinion and the opinion of IM NOT REALLY HERE and not the veiw of the mad inventor :-)

Yes I can confirm that is my opinion.

Mad inventor I am sorry if you feel I have hurt your reputation as a respected member of the "I love the Neville's" fan club. It was a joke ffs.

Although his match analysis has been extremely good he is still a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.