Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

themadinventor said:
Tell The King said:
Gary Neville. Next City manager...

The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him.

this post made me feel sick

BoyBlue_1985 said:
themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.

OMG a real life mardy snitch on Bluemoon
Once you post something in a public forum there material is unprotected and can be edited in any way, being an inventor i would of thought you would realise this but then it turns out your a mard ass so i guess not

Editing someone's post can be hilarious, when its a good friend, but obviously this person isn't. As for the term "mardy", what kind of cowardly school yard bully are you?

He's been very good so far.

I think the acid test for him will be when he has to criticise individuals from United, ones that were his former colleagues. Its relatively easy for him to criticise the the team as a whole after a bad performance like the 1-6, that's something that would happen in their dressing room when he was there. It was also noticeable that after the Basle result he commented on the relaxed attitude of Jones, a player who joined the club after he left. And he's criticed De Gea.

It will be more difficult for him to criticise Ferguson, to point out when he feels that Ferdinand and Giggs are past it, to highlight the shortcomings of players like Carrick and Evans.

Best pundit on sky by a mile, tyler still my favourite commentator. Neville always seems to have nothing but compliments for us, disliked as a player but liked as a pundit.

Gary Neville

I know I am going to get crucified for this but here goes .I returned from the game last night and watched the rerun on sky last night and this morning and feel that Neville deserves praise .He is not biased and gives a far better performance than Gray and Keys dare I say he is good .I remember when people were talking about leaving sly because of him.It is funny watching him praise City he must hate that

Re: Gary Neville

kippax boy said:
I know I am going to get crucified for this but here goes .I returned from the game last night and watched the rerun on sky last night and this morning and feel that Neville deserves praise .He is not biased and gives a far better performance than Gray and Keys dare I say he is good .I remember when people were talking about leaving sly because of him.It is funny watching him praise City he must hate that

No chance mate, we all love Neville now ;)

Re: Gary Neville

kenzie115 said:
kippax boy said:

No chance mate, we all love Neville now ;)

I always loved Neville......... He fed the Goat!!

I don't think it's a wankfest (although I suspect there are some rags masquerading again on this thread). I think it's more a case of surprise at how he has turned out so far.

I was only giving him a bit of credit for saying we were very good. If the shoe was on the other foot I certainly couldn't have said that about them lot even if they had 11 Peles playing for them and were winning every game 15-0 playing total football. Id have said "not so sure" or "fuck right off".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.