Gary Neville

Citizen Green

I see nothing has been made of his full-time lap of "victory" past all the City fans kissing his badge, despite the fact before kick-off he was warned about his conduct and causing trouble.

I s'pose he will just get away with it as usual then.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I see nothing has been made of his full-time lap of "victory" past all the City fans kissing his badge, despite the fact before kick-off he was warned about his conduct and causing trouble.

I s'pose he will just get away with it as usual then.

just replied to another thread on the same matter.

We are not Arsenal or Everton fans.

Let the player and their fans express their emotion. Gutted they won, but it would be a hollow victory if you can't celebrate a last minute goal.

Fair enough to point out the different treatment of players celebrations, but I wouldn't want to put a lid on them

Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. Fuck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.

We have had the definitive thread on Gary Nutter - the overwhelming conclusion was that he was a RatFacedTwat. Need we say any more? Is there a better description out there? I think not! Three simple words which do the utmost justice to Nutter and the English language.

He's an odious little twat, but had we scored a last minute winner at the swamp, I'd want each and every City player to do a victory lap with their arses hanging out at the day trippers.

Cant really grumble now can we?

Blue2112 said:
Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. Fuck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.
Oh great, another bugger impersonating as a City fan. Jesus, fuck Neville. I'd rather have Tevez 1000000 times than Neville.

kobe8byrant said:
Blue2112 said:

Oh great, another bugger impersonating as a City fan. Jesus, fuck Neville. I'd rather have Tevez 1000000 times than Neville.

I actually agree with Blue2112, though.

Less of the academy, less of the passion, drive and sheer will to win the local fight. That's not to say that cannot happen will imports, BUT they would have to take every bit of what it means to be City into their blood streams and make that other lot their sworn enemies.

Being 'professional' takes away that effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.