Gas & Electricity

In the winter i embrace the cold by exersing in the garden in a summer dress, my version of cold water swimming , that idea , so i am going to embrace the cold as much as i can and not use the heatng in the winter , wrap up warm and maybe heat the bedroom for an hour in the mornings with a plug in electric radiator , but not if i can , i might die but hey ho

Last edited:
In the winter i embrace the cold by exersing in the garden in a summer dress, my version of cold water swimming , that idea , so i am going to embrace the cold as much as i can and not use the heatng in the winter , wrap up warm and maybe heat the bedroom for an hour in the mornings with a plug in electric radiator , but not if i can , i might die but hey ho
You know the rules....

I have just moved out of a flat which was electric only and we were paying over £100 a month to Bulb. I am now in a 3 bed victorian house and just had my first month in at £62 for gas and elec. That is from the day I moved in to yesterday with me manually giving meter readings.

Of course we have the rise yet to come but I expected it to be more expensive!
That’s doesn’t sound right, your standing charges alone would be about £20 so £42 in 30 days are you not turning anything on having a shower or bath? Who is that with?

Wait to see the explosion of gadgets that can be fitted to your meters and it slows the **** down to a whisper. They’re a coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.