Gas & Electricity

Sounds like a good idea buying the ton bag, I've got a log burner but will have a newborn in October so don't fancy using it this winter till they are abit older. Fortunately still have a year on a good deal.
Personally I wouldn't be putting logs that are just seasoned in mine. Fucks the flue up and they don't get as hot. Long run, false economy.

In the coming decades it wouldn't surprise me if our summer energy bills are higher anyway. Air conditioning will be sidesprread by 2040.

My fixed rate deal with eon ends on 5th November, I'm paying £86 a month, just called them up for a quote for when my deal ends. I was told I can only fix for one year at £202 a month or take the variable rate which is at the moment £119 a month. Is it worth trying another provider or stick with eon? Really unsure what to do so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

My fixed rate deal with eon ends on 5th November, I'm paying £86 a month, just called them up for a quote for when my deal ends. I was told I can only fix for one year at £202 a month or take the variable rate which is at the moment £119 a month. Is it worth trying another provider or stick with eon? Really unsure what to do so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks
I'm pretty sure that variable rate will be a lot higher than £119 a month (and probably £202) in October.

I'm pretty sure that variable rate will be a lot higher than £119 a month (and probably £202) in October.
Thanks for that mate, I was unsure whether it would rise higher than £202 on a variable rate. Is it worth trying another provider? Even at £202 a month fixed is cheaper than what some on here are paying.

Yeah, got to be honest, it looks low to me. Do you know what the gas and Electricty rates are?

I was paying £116 for gas and electricity before all this kicked off.
Accepted a 2-year fix of £272 about a month ago (with EDF)

Rates on my fix are:-

Elec = £0.3489, Standing Charge £0.4225
Gas = £0.09737, Standing Charge £0.2722

Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.