Gas & Electricity

so this months bills have just been received £27 gas,£61 electric

Where do you live?

A shoebox?

I’m in a 2 bed terrace, pay £211 a month DD and I’m sat today with a £670 credit on the account.

I really think you are in for a huge shock soon if you are about to come off a fixed deal.

Where do you live?

A shoebox?

I’m in a 2 bed terrace, pay £211 a month DD and I’m sat today with a £670 credit on the account.

I really think you are in for a huge shock soon if you are about to come off a fixed deal.

I'm not on a fixed deal, and my usage for a 3 bed semi was £36 gas and £71 elec for the past 5 weeks.

Currently paying £170 and have £370 credit.
Although I expect that to be eaten up pretty quickly.

Did anyone else see the interview with a CEO on BBC breakfast this morning?
He was straight talking and honest with his view's about how the government could help (if they choose to)
basically ATM £50 if gas and electric lasts the average household eleven day's.
from October 1st that £50 will last 3.5 day's,& from January that £50 will reduce 2.8 day's. The £400 we are already being given will cover four day's of usage from October (£65-00 per month being given).
Bleak listening,and if correct and accurate it's going to be a tough time.

Lefty cunts, trying to make sure we all don't freeze to death this winter.

That list isn't long enough...suppose it's a start MP's won't have to worry about putting their heating on energy bills on expenses which we'll have to foot the bill for as per. When is enough enough??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.