Gas & Electricity

Gives me peace of mind for a couple more months anyway , trying to save energy anyway so the hit of the dec bill wont give me a heart attack , then i am expecting a huge rise in bills
Kaz you can have peace of mind for longer than that.
You fixed till December so your government credit will build up.
Then you still get the government credit of £67 a month till April.
Then you will be in the summer months, so you will not have any major impact on your bils till Winter 23 as long as you just use your heating and electric as normal.

Hopefully by then the world will have calmed down :)

I saw a video recently of hundreds of people queuing down a Dublin street for a chance to rent a two-up-two-down terrace for over €1,800/month. There’s such a housing shortage there that people are being massively ripped off but they’re all still trying to get them.

What’s going on in the Western World?

Over population

Will be sorting it next week both Boxt and Warmzilla seem good ours is using probably 40% more gas than a modern one
Got a new boiler this year it’s like night and day, hot water comes on so much quicker and house heats up faster, probably saving us a small fortune.

Will be sorting it next week both Boxt and Warmzilla seem good ours is using probably 40% more gas than a modern one
I'll echo the praise for Boxt.

Really easy to do and the boiler was fitted 2 days later.

The guy they sent to fit mine had his own firm but subbied to Boxt and he said the price I paid for my new boiler (Worcester Greenstar 4000i) was cheaper than he could have quoted me for it coz of Boxt's link up with Worcester. Got a deal at the time that gave me the Nest system and a Google speaker with it which I'd highly recommend if the offer is still on. Great being able to control your boiler from anywhere on your phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.