Gas & Electricity

Maybe people will want a return to open fires and back boilers, there is nothing like walking home from school in a real pea souper listening out for the traffic you can't see before it's on top of you.
Yeah, my grandma told me all about the smog early on in her life ;-)

No one has suggested that these energy prices are making us get to nett zero much quicker!

Yeah, my grandma told me all about the smog early on in her life ;-)

No one has suggested that these energy prices are making us get to nett zero much quicker!

Cheeky bugger :)

Before too long we are going to burn the rest of our woodland, maybe on crofts in front of wicker men filled with naked humans.

Cheeky bugger :)

Before too long we are going to burn the rest of our woodland, maybe on crofts in front of wicker men filled with naked humans.
Buses having to have someone walk in front of them to show them where the kerb was etc.

Weve still got a heck of a lot of woodland in the U.K., and hopefully it remains the vast majority of our island forever.

Buses having to have someone walk in front of them to show them where the kerb was etc.

Weve still got a heck of a lot of woodland in the U.K., and hopefully it remains the vast majority of our island forever.

We were ejected from school without a care in the world, the roads were packed with drivers who had been drinking at lunchtime and millions of children round the country walking in circles like Lemmings into traffic.

It wasn't until much later the authorities cared enough to paint the little fuckers bright orange to give them a fighting chance.

Nothing from edf yet , assume i transfer it into my edf account or just leave it in my bank ?
Got mine from EDF today. What you do with it is your concern really, if you're paying by DD why put it back on your EDF account?

We were ejected from school without a care in the world, the roads were packed with drivers who had been drinking at lunchtime and millions of children round the country walking in circles like Lemmings into traffic.

It wasn't until much later the authorities cared enough to paint the little fuckers bright orange to give them a fighting chance.
What they painted the kids orange!

I need the same luck as my mother in law. Scottish Power erroneously transferred her from EDF. She is 93.

My wife spent 4 hours on the phone, waiting between departments only to be told they had to speak to account holder. Explained she would not be able to discuss and sent in Power of Attorney. Still insisting on talking to her. Told again no as it would cause her huge anxiety and does not have capacity.

So for the last year she has had free energy as she has no contract with the hapless Scottish Power and they refuse to transfer her back to EDF.

Cretins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.