Gas & Electricity

Electrically heating 2 litres of water once a day against three 2 gallon bowl fills a day from a boiler…

How's that possible if you have a 25kwh boiler (small boiler)? I'm on a good rate and it's calculated as 75p per hour.

My Gas before I turned it on was 35p (on smart meter) after 3 hours it went to 89p

Know this as it’s first time I put it on out of interest

My Gas before I turned it on was 35p (on smart meter) after 3 hours it went to 89p

Know this as it’s first time I put it on out of interest

God knows, just received my bill for the past 33 days managed to get through October using £23 of gas, but it was a warm October to be fair. Electric usage abit high though need to cut down on that.

I don't normally plan my home life like I plan work, but this year was different. I built up a £350 buffer (surplus during April-October). With the government giving me £66 a month leaving me with a £200 a month bill and turning down the thermostat a degree or so, I should get to the end of winter OK.

Is anyone else finding more mould in their house? We’ve tried to limit the heating so far this year, the downside seems to be mould in the bathroom and kitchen every few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.