Gas & Electricity

We only started putting ours on last week, for half an hour when the kids get up and then I sit in my coat during the day working at my laptop.

I've even started buying ready-made, microwaveable mash, instead of potatoes, as it takes too long on the hob to cook them!

Sounds a bit like us. We have it on for hour or so in the morning to take the edge off, then again when the kids get home until bedtime. WFH during the day I’ll put a coat on or something.

In the evening we sit in front room and have duvets in there. We do have a log burner and I’ve got a nice supply of logs in at the minute. Something I have noticed is I am much more tolerant to the cold now, 16-17c in the house doesn’t seem so bad. We have had a nice mild run though.

Bulb allow you to set your monthly payments. They do set a minimum amount you have to pay, which they revise if your energy and payments are less than that, but I pay £200 a month, regardless. The last time I looked I was nearly £300 in credit.
I've swapped mine to quarterly payments with no direct debits as every five minutes they were sending we are putting up your direct debit to xxx.xx per month, plus they are not using my money as a bank. They must have millions in peoples money accruing interest

I gotta be honest, I'm kinda fuck3d with these bills.
I'm massively in credit but apparently I'm being advised to up my payments to £226 per month "to keep me on track" ??
Still haven't put the heating on, but have put the electric fire on in the living room, so we're heating just one room rather than the whole house. I've read that electric fires are around 66p an hour to run, so its on a couple of hours in the evening and then it's fleecy blanketsto keep us (well the wife and kids) warm.
Strange times these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221115-133358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221115-133358_Chrome.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 17
As I posted earlier, the cap is predicted to go up by over 70% in April, as well as the support ending.

As I posted earlier, the cap is predicted to go up by over 70% in April, as well as the support ending.
Is it be fucked!! 70%!!

Although our mate Mr hunt did say there would be more support for us after April, the tories will endure to help us working class folk in true tory tradition.

Is it be fucked!! 70%!!

Although our mate Mr hunt did say there would be more support for us after April, the tories will endure to help us working class folk in true tory tradition.
Looks like support will be for those on benefits only.

The fucking boss of offgem should do the decent thing and resign and take the rest of his do nowt staff with him. They are not fit for purpose and surely their job is to regulate these companies not give them free rein to charge what they want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.